(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need addresses for tee,s shipping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

We need addresses  for tee,s shipping Empty
PostSubject: We need addresses for tee,s shipping   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:30 am

I'll need addresses for the following squad members .

Fatboy2 , Saffron , 12High , Mobius , Yarbles , Scottw1 , WalrusG , Milton63 , 8313jbx , ForestG , Thudman , nastyp47 , CBass , Tripod9

Also the other squad members that would like this first of the series , but who are higher ranks

Marcds , Floatsup , Klingan , my2fast , Kvuo75 . If you need shirts for the wives/girlfriends / signifacant others please order

I also need everyone to give me a quanity , size , etc for one last time so I can sort thru this process , as I ordered 34 shirts of misc. sizes
2x , 1x , L , M , S Cost is $ 20.oo each , send all info to Curnuttef6@sbcglobal.net or use PM on these boards and I will get ready to ship them out as fast as possible and if I need
more of a certian size it is easily doable as we can always make more . Also there is the shipping cost but that varys according to where you live so I'll post up notices of who gets shipped when to expect it , where to send money , etc .
Also if your name is not on this list please order up , lets get this done . Order will start to ship on WENSDAY !!!!!!! so be quick .

THANKS GUYS John
We need a private squad area to do biz in , and an area for the committee to use that is secure for promotions , awards , other stuff . And who will post results from the committee meeting we had earlier in the month . i do have notes .
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: We need addresses for tee,s shipping   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Sad( I did not see my name in there I guess I am not loved. Sad(
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: We need addresses for tee,s shipping   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Medic403 wrote:
Sad( I did not see my name in there I guess I am not loved. Sad(

Or it could be so that they have your address allready? scratch
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Medic   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Yes of course you are loved , but I did not see your name on the previous posts but sign on up for your ashirts and I need your size too .
$ 20.00 each and shipping is extra . squad profits are used for misc items voted on by the squad and committee . lol!

Medic WE WUV U remember that always !
Nutte
Back to top Go down
Fatboy2
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Fatboy2

PostSubject: Re: We need addresses for tee,s shipping   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 pm

Check your PM's, sent my info 2 or 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need addresses for tee,s shipping   We need addresses  for tee,s shipping Empty

Back to top Go down

We need addresses for tee,s shipping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: