(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anymore FSO coming up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Anymore FSO coming up Empty
PostSubject: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am

Have we just finsised a tour or something. I am not sure when the next one is? Would anyone enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:21 pm

3rd frame is this friday as far as I know.. still awaiting orders... we've been getting them late, like friday morning, it seems..
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:12 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
3rd frame is this friday as far as I know.. still awaiting orders... we've been getting them late, like friday morning, it seems..

Its 11pm EST isnt it?

I think I would like to have a go this Frriday.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm going to try to be there.. Wife want to do fire pit... I want to fly.. well see who wins.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 am

Saffron wrote:
I'm going to try to be there.. Wife want to do fire pit... I want to fly.. well see who wins.

Good luck mate. My missus is out all day on saturday while I am doing all the child care. If she starts complaining on Friday night Mad I always say encourage them in their selfish interests and then they cant complain about yours.

I am sorry I wont be able to do alot of drunken shouting down the mic at 4 am though as that would be going too far.
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Orders   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Yaaaay cheers

Quote :

Airfield A87 – Sector 17,11,7

High CAP:

FIGHTERS INC.

Plane assignment – Ki84. (Under no circumstances will the number of Ki84’s assigned to this squadron exceed 8. Balance over 8 will be assigned to their choice of A6M5b’s, or Ki-61-I-KAIc) Squadron will depart Air Base A87 (Sector 17,11,7) climb to altitude, (25,000’) and will orbit the base at not more than 7 miles distant, and in a staggered racetrack pattern. Pilots should be in contact with squadrons around them, and scanning both outward from the base, and inward for any enemy that may get by the pickets. Plane load out is at the discretion of the individual commanders.

Mid CAP:

(+) precision

Plane assignment – N1K2-J. (Under no circumstances will the number of N1K2-J’s assigned to this squadron exceed 6. Balance over 6 will be assigned to their choice of A6M5b’s, or Ki-61-I-KAIc) Squadron will depart Air Base A87 (Sector 17,11,7) climb to altitude, (15,000’) and will orbit the base at not more than 7 miles distant, and in a staggered racetrack pattern. Pilots should be in contact with squadrons around them, and scanning both outward from the base, and inward for any enemy that may get by the pickets. Plane load out is at the discretion of the individual commanders.

5th Air Force

Plane assignment – Ki-61-I-KAIc. (This plane set is unlimited) Squadron will depart Air Base A87 (Sector 17,11,7) climb to altitude, (15,000’) and will orbit the base at not more than 7 miles distant, and in a staggered racetrack pattern. Ki-61-I-KAIc Pilots will be in crucial, and unique positions. They are assigned to Mid CAP, but will have the discretion to either climb to High CAP, or drop to Low CAP as needed. Pilots should be in contact with squadrons around them, and scanning both outward from the base, and inward for any enemy that may get by the pickets. Plane load out is at the discretion of the individual commanders.

Low CAP:

327th Steel Talons

Plane assignment – A6M5b. (This plane set is unlimited) Squadron will depart Air Base A87 (Sector 17,11,7) climb to altitude, (8,000’) and will orbit the base at not more than 7 miles distant, and in a staggered racetrack pattern. You Gentlemen have been especially chosen for this duty for your skill, and temerity in battle. You are the last line of defense at this base, and you must prevail. Pilots should be in contact with squadrons around them, and scanning both outward from the base, and inward for any enemy that may get by the pickets. Plane load out is at the discretion of the individual commanders.

Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Now you finally got the N1K.

Make me proud cheers
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 pm

So far looking good for FSO.. but.. what time is it this week??
7 or 8 PST??
7PST = 10EST right??
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Saffron wrote:
So far looking good for FSO.. but.. what time is it this week??
7 or 8 PST??
7PST = 10EST right??

8 pacific / 11 eastern

we usually meet up 20-30 minutes beforehand.. so everyone aint asking with 1 minute left "what field, what fuel" etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anymore FSO coming up   Anymore FSO coming up Empty

Back to top Go down

Anymore FSO coming up
Page 1 of 1