(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----

Go down 
+5
Mobius
Curnutte
Yarbles
Klingan
my2fast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- Empty
PostSubject: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:44 am

I guess most of you know by now that I've lost the love of my life, and that is why i havent been on the forums or even the game. I need to take some time off and do whatever it takes to win her back. This game has made me do some stupid things to her. For example, ignoring her phone calls when im playing or not paying attention to her at all. *NOTE to other squad members with a significant other* This game will always be here, but your love ones will go away. This, coupled with my recent unemployment duration really shattered my pride and turned me into a person i never wanted to be. I went through months feeling shitty and i took it out on her, but she still stuck with me through it all. John, and Float had met her, and although they did not meet her for long, im sure they can attest to the fact that she is such a good fiance. All in all, i was too stubborn and didnt wanna go around any problems; i just wanted to charge right through it. Well, that didnt work, and now i lost the love of my life. And it sux because men are a dumbass creature; doesnt know what they have until they lose it. So this is why i've been absent from the game and the forums. I need some time off to do watever it takes to get her back. pale

Im sure this is a side of me all of you dont see, because all i do is talk trash and make fun of you guys all the times, but i do have a soft side. Im sure im gonna hear it from you guys now.... "pussy...wuss...whipped", etc. But i dont really care, cuz if all the names calling is gonna bring her back, go for it.

OoOH yeah..i weeep like a lil girl Crying or Very sad when i think of the good times her and i shared toooo.

PS. While i was going through this tough times i took some time and made this new design for the squad. A select few have seen a sneak peek of this. This is still only BETA. Im still trying to see where and how i wanna incorporate our (+) symbol and what paint schemes for the planes. But these will be good for the MRS. and the lil RUGRATs. More to come...........................

---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- Tshirtbeta1blackhk2

---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- Tshirtbeta1whitesp3
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 am

Man that sux. Sad

Real life will always be more important that game life. You take all the time you need to get her back.

If you need friends to talk to you know where we are.

"Im sure im gonna hear it from you guys now.... "pussy...wuss...whipped", etc."

I dont think i ever called u anything else...

BTW isnt the B17 a + in its self??

Good luck bro and best wishes.

/Magnus
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:40 am

my2fast wrote:
I guess most of you know by now that I've lost the love of my life, and that is why i havent been on the forums or even the game. I need to take some time off and do whatever it takes to win her back. This game has made me do some stupid things to her. For example, ignoring her phone calls when im playing or not paying attention to her at all. *NOTE to other squad members with a significant other* This game will always be here, but your love ones will go away. This, coupled with my recent unemployment duration really shattered my pride and turned me into a person i never wanted to be. I went through months feeling shitty and i took it out on her, but she still stuck with me through it all. John, and Float had met her, and although they did not meet her for long, im sure they can attest to the fact that she is such a good fiance. All in all, i was too stubborn and didnt wanna go around any problems; i just wanted to charge right through it. Well, that didnt work, and now i lost the love of my life. And it sux because men are a dumbass creature; doesnt know what they have until they lose it. So this is why i've been absent from the game and the forums. I need some time off to do watever it takes to get her back. pale

I hope you are telling her all of this.

Good. luck mate
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: It's all good   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Of course you should chase her and get her back , if ya don't your crazy , Linh is cool , so are you , work it out . And answer your phone , LOL

as Always A Nutte cheers sunny Laughing lol! afro flower
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey good luck brother. sorry to hear about your hard times. I wish you the best and am sure everything will work itself out in the end.

New design looks great
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:09 pm

As always, I don't call you guys brother for nothing. Aaron you do what you need to do and we will all be pulling for the both of you.

We are still your friends and we all care and worry about you guys so don't hesitate to call and please answer your phone. we don't have to talk about currant situation but we all want to know how your new job is going and to let you know that you have a whole family around the world who cares about you.
Back to top Go down
nomad68
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
nomad68

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 am

Sorry to hear about that bro. You better do what you need to do. This game game caused me some problems too and I have moderated my time. There is nothing more important than your family and loved ones. I do look forward to flying with you again and would like to thank you for your huge contribution to the squad in making it what it is. The best!! Take care if you need anything contact me Smile
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Hey Bro   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Aaron, do whatever you need, were here for ya. You guys compliment each other, which is a nice thing when you can find that. Go get her back.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:15 pm

I was just about to ask "where's Arron?"

Do what you need to do brother. I had to say "I do" to make sure I could play. And even so, I still get bitched at,, err.. I mean told about the time I spend playing the game(s) instead of paying attention to my family. That's always my eye opener, and I adjust gaming time. Good luck, and best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----   ---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? ----- Empty

Back to top Go down

---- Wat is up with Aaron ?? -----
Page 1 of 1