(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting - May 25th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Meeting - May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Meeting - May 25th   Meeting - May 25th EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:17 pm

It is the last Sunday of the month!
I am giving my advance notice that I "may" not be there. I have to work in the morning.
I "may" be back in time, just not 100% sure.
If I do miss it, Yarbles, I look forward to your well taken minutes.
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Meeting - May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting - May 25th   Meeting - May 25th EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:42 am

i'm pretty sure the meeting tomorrow has been postponed until next week, june 1... due to the USA holiday weekend, and such..
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Meeting - May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting - May 25th   Meeting - May 25th EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:08 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
i'm pretty sure the meeting tomorrow has been postponed until next week, june 1... due to the USA holiday weekend, and such..

I hope so as for once I might not be able to meake it as my father in law is helping build a wall in the garden and given up his whole weekend. I thought I would be able to make the meeting anyway but we are working a tight schedule now as being England it keeps raining.

If these things are going to be postponed I think its a good idea to let people know in advance and we do now have a data base and hence a contact point for everyone. Maybe Marc could let me know and I could broadcast what is happening. scratch
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Meeting - May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting - May 25th   Meeting - May 25th EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Well I was unable to make it last week, and it looks like I will not be there this week.
Give the new guys some shit for me.. Such as..

1."Why the hell, if your in the squad, you aint' signed up into the forums yet."
2."See number 1

If anyone gets this prior to meeting.. Please bring up:
1. The lack of bombing run missions. and see number 1.
2.Also, new tour starts this week. I think it may be time to see,"who's who" of (+). Meaning, all those requirements to be in the squad we've been talking about... Implementation time!
3. COMMUNICATION!!!! I didn't find out about last weeks communication till' the day before.
4. See number 1 on upper list.
5. Roster update. We've lost some guys in the last month or 2 and need to update.

Sorry I most likely wont be there due to my grandfathers birthday breakfast.
After breakfast, I have to do some work so I wont be on till' later this afternoon PST.
Go take some bases!

Nutte, marc, vou, if you guys get this.. please be my proxy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting - May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting - May 25th   Meeting - May 25th Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting - May 25th
Page 1 of 1