(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Members Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Members EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

At least 2 more since the excellent Zack so how about someone announces something on here or is it a secret scratch
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:18 pm

2? I only know of 1! Sad always left out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:50 pm

We have members???

scratch
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

New Members Empty
PostSubject: I know stuff   New Members EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Yes a new member to Precision is LOFIVE let us welcome him to the squad , the other may be Cypi442 he is a good guy but I don't know if Marc gave an invite yet but he flys with us on 144 and is lookin for membership , Wahoo the word on the street is were good . lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:14 pm

LoFive is (+) now? Well you won't see me on 144 much...
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:16 am

Why does it seems like after i left, you guys are slacking??? Things go to waist side, and everyone is doing their own thing with no firm commitment. Im telling you guys, this game is just another cartoon game if no commitment, organization, affiliation, and events are organized. I challenge all senior officers to step up and pull the squad back together. Start planning squad scrimmages, bombing missions, and meetings topics again........ We've built something great here, dont let it slip@!!@!!!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:45 am

my2fast wrote:
Why does it seems like after i left, you guys are slacking??? Things go to waist side, and everyone is doing their own thing with no firm commitment. Im telling you guys, this game is just another cartoon game if no commitment, organization, affiliation, and events are organized. I challenge all senior officers to step up and pull the squad back together. Start planning squad scrimmages, bombing missions, and meetings topics again........ We've built something great here, dont let it slip@!!@!!!

It just shows what a big part you played and how much energy you put in. I feel things have slipped but maybe others think they are just different. I would say organisatoin is down along with communication, team spirit asnd morale. I cant remember the last time anyone posted a mission and generally its the exception rather than the rule that people fly together. If I make a suggestion it tends to be greeted with a wall of silence or at best indifference so I just go with the flow.

These are only my perceptions however and new people are being recruited but from my point of view its difficult to see into what scratch

From a more positive perspective I think we should re confirm marc as co for 3 more tours or Kvuo should step up or whoever so this is settled and whoever is going to be co should have a chance to get on with it. I also think we should announce to everyone when the next meeting is and arrange anothe scrimage. I would also like to see the commitee report back on the whole rank and promotion thing.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:22 am

If I understood it right, next meeting is on sunday (1 June). But i thought there were going to come a mail about that??

I havnt been on much at all this tour due to work and Hockey WC. But i still clocked 42h so far.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:56 am

Klingan wrote:
If I understood it right, next meeting is on sunday (1 June). But i thought there were going to come a mail about that??

I havnt been on much at all this tour due to work and Hockey WC. But i still clocked 42h so far.

I only found out about the new meeting date just before the usual meeting which we didnt have. I would E mail everyone but no one has notified me so scratch

I notice you havent been on so much and I was worried you had or were going the way of smithy pale
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Yarbles wrote:

I only found out about the new meeting date just before the usual meeting which we didnt have. I would E mail everyone but no one has notified me so scratch

I notice you havent been on so much and I was worried you had or were going the way of smithy pale

I heard about the no meating thing on saturday. Stupid americans having the day of on monday so no meeting on sunday. tongue

But i agree the the ppl that decided not to have the meeting last sunday should have atleast given the info to you.
Can not be easy to be in charge of information when ppl dont give you any Evil or Very Mad

Nah im hopefully will play a little more next tour. But now its starting to get warm outside.....

But rest asure that im not leaving the squad Smile
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:43 pm

I oppose to the suggestion of doing rotating CO duty. I believe if you're the CO, you're the CO to stay, unless you retire or DIE!!

Yarbles, i need you to send me after every meeting what needs to be posted on the front website page and new members, etc.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Hope to see you on a bit more now Kling and My2 I will send you any info I get for the site. I may not be able to make Sunday for the first time in agout a year so maybe Nutte or someone could write it up if I am not there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1