(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kvuo75
Major
Major

PostSubject: A reminder   Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Last FSO frame we had 1 (actually 2) people re-up after they were killed..

in FSO you only get one life! (unless specificially instructed, like first frame where we flew the B5N's or if you crash in the first 15 minutes. or get discoed in the first 30 minutes)

SLED ( the fso administrator ) has suspended a bunch of people from other squads for the remainder of this event for breaking this rule.. see the thread on the HTC FSO forum:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,238695.0.html

and

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,237842.0.html

now I THINK we're ok, since at least our guys didn't go up and rack up kills (one landed, one got shotdown again Smile , and I have not gotten any email from the admins, hopefully marc hasn't either.

but just to remind everyone.. just because fields are still open, doens't mean you can re-up.. If anyone is ever unclear, just ask marcds or myself before the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: A reminder   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm

I think this was me guys. I went AFK after I got shot down for a beer. I thought I was at the main arena. I remember getting shot down and then I found that I was in the Special Events. Sorry dudes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kvuo75
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A reminder   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 pm

THUDMAN wrote:
I think this was me guys. I went AFK after I got shot down for a beer. I thought I was at the main arena. I remember getting shot down and then I found that I was in the Special Events. Sorry dudes.

ahh no prob.. apparently the admins let us slide anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reminder   

Back to top Go down

A reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: FSO/Events-
Jump to: