(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange things going on :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Strange things going on :) Empty
PostSubject: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 pm

This guy must have all sorts of problem with his connection. But i never saw him warp......

This is right before he bombed me the first time.

Strange things going on :) A2010

This is after he bombed me the second time

Strange things going on :) A20_ve10

And after this he did loops and barrel rolls with this one.

Strange things going on :) Spit10

Not easy to get any kills here Shocked
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am

I sent film of a F6F doing same thing about 3 weeks ago -- I took off 1 wing, reiner took off other wing, then I took off his tail, and he still was flyin around, and ran from us to his cv...

I asked waffle, who was on our country at the time, if they want film, he said yea send it in they're working on the bug..

So i sent film to support, and skuzzy emailed me back:

Quote :

Just a game bug. Happens randomly. When something like this happens, it is considered appropriate to ask the person to re-log. That will reset things back to normal. If they refuse to re-log, then please shoot us a film so we can take carre of it.

i dunno if they watched or checked the film i sent or what..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 am

Depending on what you told him he may not have need to see film. It is a well known glitch that planes fly without vital parts. It has to do with packet loss.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 am

But if there is a packet loss, shouldnt u see the guy warp? And if the packet with the "wing fell off" got lost, how about the other 49 different damages.

And yes it was the same guy in both planes, i didnt know that until i saw the film.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:17 pm

I don't really get it, but it's something about the packets carrying damage you inflict on your screen to showing it on his. The warping wouldn't happen if they have a good Ping and lose no other Packets. It has happened many times. The damage will catch up after a long while, but only in a fraction of what was inflicted. Many people will exploit this when it happens. Happened to me once but i didn't realize till Whels hit me 17 times in a Sherman with his Tiger, that and the Pony GV.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Well i get the package loss thingy. But i find it strange that only the package with damage is lost.
I mean it isnt like all the damage is done right away. We are talking about damage being done for several minutes. Shouldnt position package and ammo pakage and other stuff be equal lost?

Edit: Now when i think of it I am pretty sure he dropped more then 8 bombs from his A20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 pm

it's a combo of Packet loss and the server not connecting to HTC correctly. Something happens, all kinds of weird things happen. Mine (have film) I saw a Pony with no landing gear driving around like a GV, and fired a 75mm shell even! I was indestructible/on rook yet also Bish at same time/etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things going on :)   Strange things going on :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange things going on :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: Screenshots and Videos-
Jump to: