(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staying Positive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am

I think people in the squad give their best effort nearly all the time and for positive reasons.

If you read accounts of troops in action especially those from individualistic cultures like Britain and America (and I am sure Sweden) in battle, they tend to be motivated by a desire to get the job done but above all the desire to help and not let down their squaddies.

I think we are generally like this in precision. Occasionally we screw up and 5 of us go after one enemy plane and in the meantime they take back the base. Sometimes we take a base and no one stays behind to defend and we lose it a moment later. Its at times like this when its good to have someone organising and making sure these things dont happen as well as taking responsibility when they do.

The list is probably much longer and if anyone has examples to add please do so here. I am keen to learn when things dont work out how they can be done better for the future. I would rather take that attitude which I think most of the time we do, than have a culture of blame, ABUSE, and generaly BULLYING people. I think we all naturally want to be seen as competant, skillfull and motivated.

Does anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 am

Oh man what are u smoking u obsessive brit? Its your fault when we dont take bases, its never mine. Im from Sweden Cool

And oh yea.... i agree lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Klingan wrote:
Oh man what are u smoking u obsessive brit?

And oh yea.... i agree lol!

I am glad you agree :

Sorry I am a bit obsessive, I wish I could be more like you with your I am happy win or loose, immune to criticism attitude. That'll be you wont it?

lol! lol!

Last edited by Yarbles on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Yarbles wrote:
I wish I could be more like you with your I am happy win or loose, immune to criticism attitude. That'll be you wont it?

lol! lol!

Staying Positive Parano17

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:51 pm

Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
I wish I could be more like you with your I am happy win or loose, immune to criticism attitude. That'll be you wont it?

lol! lol!

lol! lol!

As long as we can laugh at ourselves we will always be happy lol! lol!

Klingan, if you you think of any classic errors we like to repeat ad infinitum please share them here. You know of the "the town is down who brought the troops" variety.
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Floatsup wrote:
Suspect lol!

Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying Positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Positive   Staying Positive Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying Positive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-