(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What can and cannot be resupplied.

Go down 
+3
Yarbles
Klingan
kvuo75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

What can and cannot be resupplied. Empty
PostSubject: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Quote :

Target type Target Destroy with Downtime Effect Supplier Can be
resupplied
Field Map room 10 troops N/A Captures field N/A No
Guns 1 100 lb 2 hours Kills field ack AAA factory Yes
Radar 1 250 lb 2 hours Kills field radar in a 12.5 mile radius Radar factory Yes
Ammo 1 250 lb 2 hours Reduces bomb/rocket
loadout to zero Ammo factory Yes
Fuel 1 250 lb 2 hours Reduces maximum
allowed fuel load Fuel refinery Yes
Barracks 1 250 lb 2 hours Reduces troop loadout
to zero Training facility Yes
Fighter hangar 3 1000 lb 15 mins Disables fighters at
the field N/A No
Bomber hangar 3 1000 lb 15 mins Disables bombers at
the field N/A No
Vehicle hangar 3 1000 lb 15 mins Disables vehicles at
the field N/A No
Shore battery 4 1000 lb 15 mins Disables shore battery at the field N/A No
Town building 1 250 lb 45 mins Kills town building to
allow for field capture N/A No

Zone HQ 37 1000 lb 2 hours Kills all radar for a
country City building Yes
AAA factory 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
field guns City building Yes
Radar factory 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
field radar City building Yes
Ammo factory 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
ammo at fields City building Yes
Fuel refinery 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
fuel tanks at fields City building Yes
Training facility 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
barracks at fields City building Yes
City City building 1 250 lb 3 hours Loads supplies for
factories and HQ City building Yes *
Supply Train 1 100 lb N/A Stops train from
resupplying destination N/A N/A
Convoy ˝ 100 lb N/A Stops convoy from resupplying destination N/A N/A
Barge ˝ 100 lb N/A Stops barge from
resupplying destination N/A N/A
Ships Primary ship 8 1000 lb 5 min Sinks task group,
respawns at port N/A No
Other ships 2 1000 lb 1 hour Sinks ship N/A No
Special Types Barrier N/A N/A Barrier N/A N/A
Structure 1 250 lb 45 minutes An object any country can destroy N/A No

* Each drop of convoy or train supplies on damaged city targets reduces the 3 hour downtime by 30 minutes. Each drop of player supplies reduces the downtime by 15 minutes.

i wish i could copy the table.. it shows up for shit here.

but, as u see, town buildings cannot be resupplied

you can see it here: http://www.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/map.html

scroll down that page. or...directly: http://www.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/map.html#targets
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Can anyone see how much a player resupply reduces downtime with? (Airfield)

I looks like 15 min but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Does anyone know (I doubt it) if you have to get a factory down to nil to interupt say AAA re supply of a base or is there some proportionality i.e. 50% takes twice as long for factory to re supply base. I know trains, lorries barges in transit play a part but if this is ignored.

In other words is there any point in bombing a factory in terms of the enemies ability to re supply if you are not going to destry it 100%
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 am

I can read it just fine. Although I am younger and and have better eyes than some of the older squadies. lol!
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Does anyone know (I doubt it) if you have to get a factory down to nil to interupt say AAA re supply of a base or is there some proportionality i.e. 50% takes twice as long for factory to re supply base. I know trains, lorries barges in transit play a part but if this is ignored.

In other words is there any point in bombing a factory in terms of the enemies ability to re supply if you are not going to destry it 100%

from that link:

Quote :

Each time a train, convoy or barge spawns, it first checks to see if there has been damage to the supplier (cities supply factories and factories supply fields). The amount of supplies carried to the destination depends on the amount of damage to the supplier. If the supplier has been damaged by 50%, only one out of every six train cars or convoy trucks will carry supplies.

Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:27 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

from that link:

Quote :

Each time a train, convoy or barge spawns, it first checks to see if there has been damage to the supplier (cities supply factories and factories supply fields). The amount of supplies carried to the destination depends on the amount of damage to the supplier. If the supplier has been damaged by 50%, only one out of every six train cars or convoy trucks will carry supplies.

This is the logic that i dont get. Maybe im not drunk enough yet.
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:05 am

Saffron wrote:
I can read it just fine. Although I am younger and and have better eyes than some of the older squadies. lol!

Let me get my bifocals.........Dickhead!
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:02 am

Klingan wrote:
kvuo75 wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

from that link:

Quote :

I think it means certain individual cars may be empty, randomly, so if you sit and kill the whole convoy of trucks, only one of them has any supplies for the base.

or some shit like that..

or im too fucking drunk!

ok i'll add on.. if you pop teh locomotive on the train, the whole train stops and dies.. if you only kill the end-car, the rest of the train continues.. if you kill the middle car, half dies, half continues.

The trucks (lorries -- thanx yarbs) will continue on individually, you gotta kill them all..

thats all i can think of.

stupid barges, i got no idea of.

i forget how many train cars i've seen in a train..

wtf if the factory is only 25%.... or even 100%.. i dunno how many of the cars have supplies. this shit takes careful research!
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 am

[quote="kvuo75"][quote="Klingan"][quote="kvuo75"]
Yarbles wrote:

Quote :

[quote]I think it means certain individual cars may be empty, randomly, so if you sit and kill the whole convoy of trucks, only one of them has any supplies for the base.

or some shit like that..

or im too fucking drunk![quote]

Am I the only one who isnt an alcoholic in the squad LOL
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am

Well atleast until you meet Nutte lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 am

from that link:

Quote :

[/quote]

Its the one out of 6 I dont get becuase their are Ordanance, AAA, Fuel, Troops, Radar factories. I make that 5 types. So if a factory is half down I would expect 1 in 10 instead of 1in 5 cars to be filled.

Unless no 6 is civilian personnel from, the city. But then at 50% would be one in 12
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: I'm not an alcoholic   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 am

I'm not an alcoholic but after reading this thread may consider it , as the ups and downs of our squads ability to consume vast amounts of fermented product intensifies , our level of literacy is affected , this can also go up or down depending on the brand , weather , humidity , and several other factors . in other words who gives a shit we do damn good as a squad . LOL affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Thank You for your support Nutte
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:17 am

Curnutte wrote:
I'm not an alcoholic but after reading this thread may consider it , as the ups and downs of our squads ability to consume vast amounts of fermented product intensifies , our level of literacy is affected , this can also go up or down depending on the brand , weather , humidity , and several other factors . in other words who gives a shit we do damn good as a squad . LOL affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Thank You for your support Nutte

lol! lol! lol!

cheers cheers

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can and cannot be resupplied.   What can and cannot be resupplied. Empty

Back to top Go down

What can and cannot be resupplied.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: