(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

FSO 7/18/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kvuo75
Major
Major

PostSubject: FSO 7/18/08   Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

got squad assignments, but no orders yet.. but looks like we'll be in typhoons this frame. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: Re: FSO 7/18/08   Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Sounds great! Plans have changed. Actually I had plans and forgot, I'll be fishing, trying to catch Sundays dinner.
Good Luck!

Last edited by Saffron on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kvuo75
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: FSO 7/18/08   Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 am

actually, its tempests..

Quote :

Patrol Line Squadrons (Numbered 1-10)

The primary responsibility of the Patrol Line Squads is to defend the strategic targets from bomber attack.

Remain on your assigned patrol route until:

1. Bombers are heading toward the strategic target nearest to you, and you must move to intercept them.

2. You sight Jets- see below.

3. You need to maneuver to get a positive ID on cons. If they turn out to be friendly, return to your patrol line.

4. You are ordered to proceed to another area

-The main threat to our Strategic Targets is Ar-234 jet bombers.

-Upon sighting Ar234s, attack them immediately and communicate any contact information about Ar234s on Range and to CiC.

-They will almost certainly fly at 20k or lower.

-If you spot them too late to attack before they drop their ordnance, maintain contact as best you can and intercept them on their way home.

-If any reasonable shot presents itself, shoot! A damaged engine slows the Arado enough that our fighters can easily intercept it. A fuel leak could result in the Arado not making it home as well.

-Upon sighting Me262s, communicate any contact information about Me262s on Range and to CiC. Do not initiate attacks against Me262s with the following exceptions.

In Frame I, Me262s did considerable damage to ground targets. While it is expected that the 262s will be used differently in this Frame, be aware that they might have limited strategic targets as well. If you sight Me262s that are obviously intending on strafing strategic targets, disrupt their attacks and shoot down as many as possible. This requires the commander on the scene to use their best judgment to determine the enemy’s purpose. Communicate your intent to attack them to CiC so that CiC can vector in additional fighters to cover your patrol area and/or assist you in attacking or disengaging from combat.

-Loitering 262s can disrupt efforts to rearm.

613th SOS Pariah Patrol Line #1

367th. FG The Dynamite Gang Patrol Line #2

Fate Patrol Line #3

Swampdragons Patrol Line #4

9GIAP VVS RKKA Patrol Line #5

Clowns of Death Patrol Line #6

Jokers Jokers Patrol Line #7

VFA-169 Excaliburs Patrol Line #8

(+)precision Patrol Line #9

! 347th Fighter Group ! Patrol Line #10

we take off form A31
Back to top Go down