(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today

Go down 
+2
Saffron
Floatsup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today Empty
PostSubject: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 am

Hey me Brothers, I just wanted to let you know that I do have some really serious health issues, that leaves me, well exhausted just to take a shit. silent I guess thats why my tolerances were so low, cause Ive been hyperglycemic, so I apologize when I wig out. Gonna try to get all this under control. GOt some good docs working with me right now. SO keep the fingers crossed, and maybe I might be ok, IF not, well, Ive got no regrets. Anyway. Love you all.
Thanks guys, I mean that.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:39 am

Remember, when you are feeling really down and your blood sugar is low, the aches and pains are kicking in like pins and needles.. Just fart. It always makes me feel better. And brings a smile to your face.

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:04 pm

*Sends a manly hug Floats way*

Take care bro bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 pm

Taking a shit is the highlight of the day for me anyway and after that youve earned a rest. I hope your back soon and fighting fit as everyone is missing you I love you
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: You are missed   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Floats , as long as you do what the doc says you will be fine , after all they know stuff . And I miss ya lots , even though I just saw you 3 weeks ago . Get well and don't stress , argue with Kate , or beat yourself up . And follow Yarbles instructions TAKE A DUMP and enjoy it . it could be the highlite of your day .

Miss ya lots Nutte
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Curnutte wrote:
Floats , as long as you do what the doc says you will be fine , after all they know stuff . And I miss ya lots , even though I just saw you 3 weeks ago . Get well and don't stress , argue with Kate , or beat yourself up . And follow Yarbles instructions TAKE A DUMP and enjoy it . it could be the highlite of your day .

Miss ya lots Nutte

Yeah and take the advice your Medical officer gives you TOO sloppy bizatches. We know our stuff too. So if I get another phone call asking "umm I've been having chest pain and what do u think it is..." LISTEN TO HIM!!!!

PS on the whole dump thing dont push too hard you could vagual out. Which is a realllllly bad thing...lol Take care float, not the same not seeing ya around in the skies....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today   Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows My Biatches, Im OK Today
Page 1 of 1