(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Help... Empty
PostSubject: Help...   Help... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Well in Rangoon, currently we need more Axis pilots. I figure you people like Scenarios so ask here. The next frame is 3PM Eastern Saturday, and as always be early. For more info look in usual spot, or ask, we need all pilots we can get Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Dustin57
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Dustin57

Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...   Help... EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 am

Come prepared. affraid

Help... Into_t11

And yes if you look closely you can see even more dots in the background, those are all enemies.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Help... Empty
PostSubject: Rangoon   Help... EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 am

I had thought about this but will check it out and see. ,I'll keep ya posted , looks fun
Back to top Go down

Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...   Help... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

We still need many pilots for Axis side of this event. We fly JU-88ss, BF-110s, 6M2, A6M5b. As requested we are to continue to ask for help.

Roc:
"Plans are going to be released later this week. Suffice it to say, we have our hands full. Much was learned, and expected, from Frame 1. Expect some aggressive posturing for Frame 2. Please, let your squad mates and friends know, constantly, that we want more people showing up. There are many players who are not showing up, after they registered, taking slots and then just not turning out, we need good people to replace those slots, throughout the IJN side, so drum up attendance. Our plans need talent to pull them off, it will be difficult against the Allied if we are fewer in numbers than we expected.

The paramount objective in this upcoming frame is to Fill Up Our Rosters across the board. The plans will take care of themselves if we have the numbers.

Those that have mentioned, in advance, that you cannot make a frame here and there are Not the subject of this post. It frustrates me to no end when people take a registered position and then don't bother to show up again, bring your friends who actually want to participate, and we will find them a home."

So we still need many experienced pilots. Guess with the lack of interest that is no one here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...   Help... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: