(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Curnutte
12High
Klingan
zack1234
Yarbles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:35 pm

We have a Scrimmage cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!

Precision vs The Few

Sunday 14th September in the DA

2pm EST

I am not sure how many of them there will be but I am sure we can match them.

Nutte if you have a copy of the rules please E mail or PM them to me bounce

Kvuo, Klingan, Zack please confirm if you can make it and anyone else who is interested please let me know so I can give Bruv119 an idea of our numbers. If we have too many we can take turns.
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:50 pm

i will be there hurrah! Arrow
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm

zack1234 wrote:
i will be there hurrah! Arrow

cheers cheers

Saffron is in as well via E mail cheers cheers

(As saff pointed out 4 of them could probably take care of eight of us. They had 5 pilots in the top 300 last tour, we had one and he better be there Razz As I said earlier if they are obviously kicking our arses and we have the nos we will horde them Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Yarbles wrote:

( They had 5 pilots in the top 300 last tour, we had one

Snoooooooooooore 300? Ill get under 300 without even trying. Cool
Back to top Go down
12High
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
12High

PostSubject: sunday the 14th   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

as it stands now i will be there Smile
Cool
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Yes I will   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:34 pm

I will also be there , it is a squad function and attendance is crucial , I would not like for us to appear lax in any way , And Yarbles I will send you a copy of the rules I used for invites and as the challenger you will find them good and simple , Thanks for your efforts Yarbles in bailing me out on this thing , maybe you use the right deodorant and they respond well to you . cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 pm

THere bounce

affraid

Sleep

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 am

ah.. deodorant! I thought I smelled something funny.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 am

We have in alphabetical order.

12 High
Curnutte
Floatsup
Klingan
Kvuo
Saffron
Thudman
Yarbles
Zack

Makes 10.

Rules edited for Clarity

Rule 1 / Altitude is 10 thousand feet maximum throughout the event . Rule 2 / The first merge is a cold merge but after that beware. This is supposed to be a dogfight but we dont want to start argueing about angles so if your Hoed its your own fault after the first merge.
Rule 3 / Start with an equal No. of pilots each side with one life per frame. (Once the issue is decided/clear see additional rule b)
Rule 4 / There are 3 Frames maximum:

Frame 1: Rules above apply you all fly whatever you like as long as its not perked in the game. The winning side is the one left flying at the end of each of 3 legs. This is a best of 3 legs to decide the frame.

Frame 2: The "Challenged" (usually our opponents as we issued the challenge) get to choose the plane (we all fly the same) that everyone flies eg Hurri 1 (individuals can decide on the loadout) for the first of 3 legs. We choose in the second Leg (Leg 2) and they in leg 3. Again this is the best of 3 legs.

IF at the end of Frame 2 the Score is one frame each we repeat Frame 1 as the decider.

Additional Rules;

a) The side with most players may initially rotate players so everyone has a go.
b) If it is obvious early on who is the stronger side we can fly for example 10 against five if we have 10 and they only have 5 and they are stronger or if we are stronger lend them some of ours for a good fight.
c) Have fun, dont take it too seriously and no whingeing.
d) If you are extending for more than 2 minutes you are running away which isnt allowed. If a Leg gets too boring we will call it a draw and re run it.

So in Summary up to 3 Frames of up to 3 legs each. Each leg is decided by which side is left flying. If you understand the minimum no. of legs to win the scrimmage is 4 youve got it. If you dont read it again and stop being an ignoramous lol!

I will E mail a copy to anyone signed up by next Thursday Basketball
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 am

Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

( They had 5 pilots in the top 300 last tour, we had one

Snoooooooooooore 300? Ill get under 300 without even trying. Cool

And that is why you have to be there Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:23 pm

I'll try to be there, but I may be out of town. My computer came in yesterday, I just have to find my fackin' screw driver!!! I'll be up today
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Just to confirm:

Sep.
Sunday 14th
2:00pm EST or 11:00am PST ( I did complicated math to figure this out. I think I'm right )
As far as the Euro times.... you're on your own. ( I'm not that smart. Double digits.. hell no!)Correct

Correct???
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:53 am

Saffron wrote:
Just to confirm:

Sep.
Sunday 14th
2:00pm EST or 11:00am PST ( I did complicated math to figure this out. I think I'm right )
As far as the Euro times.... you're on your own. ( I'm not that smart. Double digits.. hell no!)Correct

Correct???

yeyayaya .. next sunday, 11am our time saff Smile

Question Arrow cyclops Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:21 pm

This is what I think we have for Sunday at 2pm EST against "The Few".

Klingan
Floats
Kvuo
Yarbles
Saffron
Nutte
Zak
12 High
Thudman
Mobius (11 So far)

I am e mailing everyone a copy of the rules (Read it please before Sunday)
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 am

Klingan
Floats
Kvuo
Yarbles
Saffron
Nutte
Zak
12 High
Thudman
Mobius
Chungo

Plus posibly

Reiner
Robert 93

Possible 14!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:19 am

cheers cheers

if we just could get them next sunday also......
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Klingan
Floats
Kvuo
Yarbles
Saffron
Nutte
Zak
12 High
Thudman
Mobius
Chungo

Plus posibly

Reiner
Robert 93

Possible 14!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball cheers

In the end we had 10 with RenoHawk. I would describe that as average. Can we try hard to be there for Euro FSO this coming sunday 2pm EST. I am sure Kling will post as soon as we have more details on this Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1