(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Future Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:33 pm

I wasnt around last week or I would have publicised ESO by E mail etc

I was dissapointed we didnt have more people mostly because it was so great an event and people missed it.

In future if anything is coming up in the next few weeks let me know in advance and I will make everyone as aware as possible. I am happy to do this for FSO if people think it will help attendance. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Well next frame for BoB is Nov 8th and next frame for ESO is Nov 9th.

If we want those LA5s again (yes i know some of u disliked it, but i must say we did good in them) It might be a good idea to post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Klingan wrote:
Well next frame for BoB is Nov 8th and next frame for ESO is Nov 9th.

If we want those LA5s again (yes i know some of u disliked it, but i must say we did good in them) It might be a good idea to post it.

I will post it now.

How about me and anyone else who wants to doing BofB with you. Can you post anything in how we might do this??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Yarbles wrote:

How about me and anyone else who wants to doing BofB with you. Can you post anything in how we might do this??

Well they still take on walkons if you get there in time. Just be there before 3pm EST and it should be fine. Im allready assigned to scout duty, but it was extremely boring this last frame. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Please post here or E mail if you think there is a chance you will make either of the events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:41 pm

hopefully be there for one or the other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kvuo75
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver WA USA

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 pm

this coming saturday i work, so no go for me..

if kling's experience last saturday is any indication, maybe I'm better off lol!


(2 hrs flying not seeing a single con) scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
this coming saturday i work, so no go for me..

if kling's experience last saturday is any indication, maybe I'm better off lol!


(2 hrs flying not seeing a single con) scratch

Well i think was the only 1 it happened to Sad

If i wanted to see enemies i just had to go 1 sector north. But that was not my assignment. No

And it was 2h 20 min bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2008-01-24
Age : 54
Location : Fullerton , California

PostSubject: one more item   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:14 am

Yarbles I know you are somewhat fickle about us these days but could you find your way to suit up before the next ops with the squad . Now hows it going to look if our own CO has another squads tag on his name , I'm not pretty but please Andy don't be embarrassed of me , after all I;m only a humble janitor in your service and need to know I'm loved and cared for . AAHHHH just playing Andy. had to egg you on so to speak .
Nutte Wrong Topic My 2cents GOT JACKED Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Lets go Punk Saff's Wife What Would Aaron DO? Ur an Asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Curnutte wrote:
Yarbles I know you are somewhat fickle about us these days but could you find your way to suit up before the next ops with the squad . Now hows it going to look if our own CO has another squads tag on his name , I'm not pretty but please Andy don't be embarrassed of me , after all I;m only a humble janitor in your service and need to know I'm loved and cared for . AAHHHH just playing Andy. had to egg you on so to speak .
Nutte Wrong Topic My 2cents GOT JACKED Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Lets go Punk Saff's Wife What Would Aaron DO? Ur an Asshole

Will do. I would have been suited last time but I forgot to re log Embarassed

My 2cents GOT JACKED BTW Have you ordered my new Blue RAF suit with the "Squadron Leader" lapels (Only Major in USAF)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2008-01-24
Age : 54
Location : Fullerton , California

PostSubject: Yarbles my dear CO   Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Yes I will put up a referendem on your new promotion to Squadron Leader with the committee who will vote on it at the next meeting and we will have a brand new blue suit for ya . Really Yarb's we need a committee meeting for maybe next weekend if we can, to go over a couple of things and finish up squad biz before the holidays .
Nutte Read The Damn Thread Coolness Coolness Coolness Bow Bow Bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Curnutte wrote:
Yes I will put up a referendem on your new promotion to Squadron Leader with the committee who will vote on it at the next meeting and we will have a brand new blue suit for ya . Really Yarb's we need a committee meeting for maybe next weekend if we can, to go over a couple of things and finish up squad biz before the holidays .
Nutte Read The Damn Thread Coolness Coolness Coolness Bow Bow Bow

Ok with me and dont forget to let me know as Iam on it now. I think scratch

I guess anyone can call a commitee meeting whos on it.

In the meantime Ill start working on a draft constitutution whci I guess we should vote on at the next full squad meeting study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2008-01-24
Age : 54
Location : Fullerton , California

PostSubject: Yep Yarbles   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am

Yes Yarbles you are on the committee now as the CO , also on board is
Floatsup
Klingan
8313jbx
Curnutte

It was put up by Marc to have a range of officers for this with differing opinions and thoughts so as to not put on a lot of bushwhaa stuff . We aid in the planning and agreement of things the CO would like and keep him in check so to speak . With Kvuo this was easy he did not plan anything so we did not do much there . Basically its nothing really. but after your ideas and agenda have form we look at it and discuss the ideas and then put it to the squad for a vote . Except for promotions which the committee alone did . And I go over the squad finances / money available to us each month . thats in a nut shell what we do . Yarbs so use it to your ability brother . And what size blue suit anyways do you require . and does a velvet collar in leopard skin work for your taste . lol! On Target On Target
Your humble servant Nutte
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:02 am

Curnutte wrote:
Yes Yarbles you are on the committee now as the CO , also on board is
Floatsup
Klingan
8313jbx
Curnutte

It was put up by Marc to have a range of officers for this with differing opinions and thoughts so as to not put on a lot of bushwhaa stuff . We aid in the planning and agreement of things the CO would like and keep him in check so to speak . With Kvuo this was easy he did not plan anything so we did not do much there . Basically its nothing really. but after your ideas and agenda have form we look at it and discuss the ideas and then put it to the squad for a vote . Except for promotions which the committee alone did . And I go over the squad finances / money available to us each month . thats in a nut shell what we do . Yarbs so use it to your ability brother . And what size blue suit anyways do you require . and does a velvet collar in leopard skin work for your taste . lol! On Target On Target
Your humble servant Nutte

I see scratch

I didnt think I had done much yet but let me know when the meeting is going to be and I will be there. As for the suit can you run it off as a flak jacket and trousers for day to day wear and a straight jacket to go out in lol!

Seriously though I ve been at every meeting of the squad and had no idea what the commitee does which needs to be sorted out. At the moment you seem to be quoting Marc like he was Mosses lol! I am sure the commitee does a great job but I want it to be open and accountable and not just a clique. I think the squad needs a clearly defined constitution that is available to all in the squad. We need to discuss how we promote people above 1st LT as some people are obvioulsy interested in this for recognitiion for what they do. We need to discuss tee shirts hoodies merchandise in general.

TBH I think most things with the exception of promotions above 1st LT, financial matters and changes to the constitution when we have one should be decided by the CO as otherwise we get bureaucratic and generally unable to respond. Allways keeping things the same is a decision in itself, its just the easiest one to make and usually least controversial.

We are all equal so lets appoint the Co and dissapoint the CO Wink through the monthly meeting as that is the democratic way. My program will take 3 tours to implement and at the end of it if Iam still co it will have been a success.
In my opinion I should be given a free hand for that amount of time so far Ive had a week Surprised

So far Ive:

Promoted Medic to 1st LT via established (though by me) criteria. These were put on the forumn.

Introduced the Plastic (Thanks to Nutte Very Happy ) Medals. These need time to bed in.

And told 3 people they have to fly with the squad for while before they can join.

None of the above are written in Stone unless I am Mosses confused .


Last edited by Yarbles on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 am

Wrong Topic My 2cents GOT JACKED On Target Lets go Punk Saff's Wife What Would Aaron DO? These new smilies are getting a little out of hand. We should have a limiting rule on smilies haha. Kidding.

Ur a Fucking Cry Bab

I kinda hope that the novelty does die off a minor amount soon. My middle scrolling finger get's tired...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 am

This will settle down like anything new and find its equilibrium level of use farao

Saff's Wife even this is starting to weatr off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2008-01-24
Age : 54
Location : Fullerton , California

PostSubject: Oh but Yarbles   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Did you not know YOU ARE THE NEW MOSES in case you were not aware , I'm just explaining the process we had before hand brother and you can relax the committee is in support of you , NOT against you .its just what we have done since it was formed .
Nutte
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2008-01-23
Age : 46
Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am

Bouncing Titties wear off???
Saff's Wife Saff's Wife Saff's Wife


Ur a Fuckin HOMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 am

Curnutte wrote:
Did you not know YOU ARE THE NEW MOSES in case you were not aware , I'm just explaining the process we had before hand brother and you can relax the committee is in support of you , NOT against you .its just what we have done since it was formed .
Nutte



Then I dont need to point out I am elected and the commitee is not though there wasnt much opposition pirat lol! lol!

Its all in the interests of more fun you know,all I really want is a fair chance :

Now lets bring on the meeting. I wish I had been in game more this weekend but my inlaws have been visiting which was distracting but not unpleasant. Also we have been celebrating the survival of our liberal parliamentry system this weekend by burning catholics but only in effergy which shows how civilised we have become cheers.

(Anyone who is offended should look up English self depricating ironic humour here before going into one).


Last edited by Yarbles on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Future Events   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:15 am

Saffron wrote:
Bouncing Titties wear off???
Saff's Wife Saff's Wife Saff's Wife


Ur a Fuckin HOMO

All titties get tired if there is the possibility of fresh ones. I am sure Nutte doesnt have this problem but it is a bit more complex for the married chap. (If My2 has any different bouncing tiities available lets see them).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Future Events   

Back to top Go down
 
Future Events
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: FSO/Events-
Jump to: