(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pm's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

pm's Empty
PostSubject: pm's   pm's EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:38 pm

My pm's are pileing up in my outbox anyond know why scratch
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Yarbles   pm's EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 pm

My my , listen old boy you must clean it out once in a while , back when I had T-shirts going , mine was constantly full . It is not an endless pit of storage . Besides I'm going to fill up again very soon on the new order of T-shirts after I get my trusty assistant Mr. 1st Lt. Saffron to approve the art work . Then we produce and spread the word on our new Tees and hoodies .
Nutte
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Curnutte wrote:
My my , listen old boy you must clean it out once in a while , back when I had T-shirts going , mine was constantly full . It is not an endless pit of storage . Besides I'm going to fill up again very soon on the new order of T-shirts after I get my trusty assistant Mr. 1st Lt. Saffron to approve the art work . Then we produce and spread the word on our new Tees and hoodies .
Nutte

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Embarassed

I thought you were doing all the cleaning lol!

WTG on the Tees and Hoodies next, maybe we can get on "Most Wanted" and get some free publicity cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Curnutte wrote:
Nutte

No good I have cleared everything and still cant get further than my outbox Sad

Nutte can you ask My2/Aaron to E mail me at ag@bmcm.co.uk and maybe he can fix it for me sunny
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 am

Where is this art work you speak of.
Winter is coming and I am in need of a hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Curnutte wrote:
Nutte

Speaking of T-shirts.... I have been waiting for over umm 9 months for one, and I still dont have one Razz
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

pm's Empty
PostSubject: My Dearest Medic ( Tim )   pm's EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 pm

You may be waiting just a bit longer however , while I sort out who has what . I need to get a few more out of the originals and get into the second run. And its not just you its a few other squad members too. I'm doing the best I can under my trying scedule to accomadate everybody . And besides that new plaques are coming out soon with names cut in them . So stay tuned and I'll call you and Ean , Milton , Reiner , and whoever else needs them ,
Nutte sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:58 am

Curnutte wrote:
You may be waiting just a bit longer however , while I sort out who has what . I need to get a few more out of the originals and get into the second run. And its not just you its a few other squad members too. I'm doing the best I can under my trying scedule to accomadate everybody . And besides that new plaques are coming out soon with names cut in them . So stay tuned and I'll call you and Ean , Milton , Reiner , and whoever else needs them ,
Nutte sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Oh great I will get a new plauqe before I even get the first batch of T-shirts.... LOL Oh wait I will get the T-shirt in Febuary when its freakin 10 degrees out and cant wear it..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pm's   pm's Empty

Back to top Go down

pm's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: