(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 First Plastic Medal of Tour 106

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Floatsup Bronze Fighter Ace medal (in real plastic) cheers cheers

I am sure he will be overwhelmed with joy.

I will periodically be checking for other pottential awardies. If anyone else thinks they have qualified for one of these prestigious and valuable honours please pm me.

This adds to the total awarded for tour 105

Fighter Medal:(20 kills for 19 deaths in under 10 hours)

Marcds
Reiner
Saffron
Voids
Yarbles

Fighter Ace Bronze: (30 Kills for 14 deaths in 10 hours)
Klingan
(Floatsup)


Fighter Ace Silver : (40 Kills for 13 deaths in 10 hours)
Kvuo(Missed Gold by 24 minutes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-01-25
Age : 39
Location : West Paducah, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Are we getting that cheap chinese plastic or the high quality taiwan stuff???? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 pm

I dont get it. Is it only the first 10 hours that count???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Klingan wrote:
I dont get it. Is it only the first 10 hours that count???

No not just the first 10 hours if the ratios stand up but if we become medal obssesed score whores I will imose 10 hours or less because the integirity of the squad must be maintained. This is/was what people were rightly concerned about and this is my answer farao has spoken. lol!

If someone does it in 20, 30 or 100 hours ok (double,treble or 10x everything else of course) unless we lose sight of ourselves as a squad in which case this will be tightened to 10 or even less. The idea is to promote skill and excellence but not at the expense of the spirit of the team.

I believe you will be our first Gold medal Kling though Floats and Kvuo are also very strong. We have 3 Aces which is great for the squad cheers

BTW I have tried every trick to get bronze and realise I may not yet be up to it Sad I may have to practice for several more tours. So be it study I will have fun trying and flying with my squaddies while I learn cheers In other words I will fly in atack until I think I am good enough and the usual rules of death apply.


Last edited by Yarbles on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Medic71 wrote:
Are we getting that cheap chinese plastic or the high quality taiwan stuff???? Rolling Eyes

As i have said before there is only one way to find out bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:20 am

Yarbles wrote:
Floatsup Bronze Fighter Ace medal (in real plastic) cheers cheers

I am sure he will be overwhelmed with joy.

I will periodically be checking for other pottential awardies. If anyone else thinks they have qualified for one of these prestigious and valuable honours please pm me.

This adds to the total awarded for tour 105

Fighter Medal:(20 kills for 19 deaths in under 10 hours)

Marcds
Reiner
Saffron
Voids
Yarbles

Fighter Ace Bronze: (30 Kills for 14 deaths in 10 hours)
Klingan
(Floatsup)


Fighter Ace Silver : (40 Kills for 13 deaths in 10 hours)
Kvuo(Missed Gold by 24 minutes)


Yey 12 High, Fighter Medal cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

Ok so if i get this right... If one fly timid, run and basicly scorewhores in fighters the first 10 hours u get a medal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 am

Klingan wrote:
Ok so if i get this right... If one fly timid, run and basicly scorewhores in fighters the first 10 hours u get a medal?

Only if your good lol!

Personally if I do all of the above and I cant get bronze Sad

I basically need to be a better shot and avoid the HO, learn how to shoot down bombers, preserve my E better, look behind me more, learn how to use the rudder properly, not fire until i get withing 400, find out what is going on in rolling scissors, avoid being roped, avoid getting low and slow when there are other cons in the area than the one I am yank and banking with, not be drawn into there ack, not be drawn over a wirrble, not get rammed by a newb, not ram the bomber I am trying to shoot down, not chase someone down to the deck and auger etc etc etc etc etc and find 2 people to kill for every time I get killed while the clock is ticking. You need to find 3

easy right lol! lol!

It would probably help to wing up more. study

Personally I reckon ive shot my bolt for this tour in the first 2 hours but Ive learned allot, I might try again next tour. If anyone is really good in a fighter they will get the medal anyway without trying. The fighter medal shows you are at least average in the game, fighter ace bronze shows you've got some skill. I am average and I cant get it so I need to work on the above Wink

Ive got my score whoring out of my system for this tour all I have to do now is enjoy myself and stay ahead of Zak Lets go Punk lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 am

Yarbles wrote:

I basically need to be a better shot and avoid the HO, learn how to shoot down bombers, preserve my E better, look behind me more, learn how to use the rudder properly, not fire until i get withing 400, find out what is going on in rolling scissors, avoid being roped, avoid getting low and slow when there are other cons in the area than the one I am yank and banking with, not be drawn into there ack, not be drawn over a wirrble, not get rammed by a newb, not ram the bomber I am trying to shoot down, not chase someone down to the deck and auger etc etc etc


I think you speak for all of us with that quote Saff's Wife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:44 am

I think you speak for all of us with that quote Saff's Wife[/quote]

After reading this for 5 minutes I have come up with mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtitties Saff's Wife

No what I would like to say is a few hours a month selfishly working on skills is good imho. You find out what your strenghts and weaknesses are very quickly in pursuit of these goals. One thing I know for sure is that no one really flies in order to get killed. I dont think we could get say 6-8 fighter aces in the squad without becoming a kick ass fighter squad. That is the contribution I am aiming to make to the squad as CO.

Anyway for the rest of this tour Ill be flying missions, winging up with you and generally hooning about, though never kamikazee style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I scored whore a whole bunch today. pirat tongue

Whats the word on attack too.? cyclops <--- This thing cracks me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Floatsup wrote:
I scored whore a whole bunch today. pirat tongue

Whats the word on attack too.? cyclops <--- This thing cracks me up

I am not planning to do anything with atack for a while yet cyclops I am getting enough flak over fighter.
Ive been CO for less than a week and so far ive been called a queen, impatient cuss, asshole, accused of being improperly dressed and sucker generally for taking on the job lol!


Coolness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:05 am

Yarbles wrote:
Ive been CO for less than a week and so far ive been called a queen, impatient cuss, asshole, accused of being improperly dressed and sucker generally for taking on the job lol!

Coolness


Or as we call it, Brit........

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:54 am

Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
Ive been CO for less than a week and so far ive been called a queen, impatient cuss, asshole, accused of being improperly dressed and sucker generally for taking on the job lol!

Coolness


Or as we call it, Brit........

lol!

And proud of it:

Brit means British

I wont tell you what Swede and Yank mean Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:38 am

Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

I basically need to be a better shot and avoid the HO, learn how to shoot down bombers, preserve my E better, look behind me more, learn how to use the rudder properly, not fire until i get withing 200, 175m or less, find out what is going on in rolling scissors, avoid being roped, avoid getting low and slow when there are other cons in the area than the one I am yank and banking with, not be drawn into there ack, not be drawn over a wirrble, not get rammed by a newb, not ram the bomber I am trying to shoot down, not chase someone down to the deck and auger etc etc etc


I think you speak for all of us with that quote Saff's Wife

well, yes, but I corrected one thing... bounce bounce king afro pirat pirat Saff's Wife

scratch Arrow cyclops you really do love that floats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:38 am

Mobius wrote:
Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

I basically need to be a better shot and avoid the HO, learn how to shoot down bombers, preserve my E better, look behind me more, learn how to use the rudder properly, not fire until i get withing 200, 175m or less, find out what is going on in rolling scissors, avoid being roped, avoid getting low and slow when there are other cons in the area than the one I am yank and banking with, not be drawn into there ack, not be drawn over a wirrble, not get rammed by a newb, not ram the bomber I am trying to shoot down, not chase someone down to the deck and auger etc etc etc


I think you speak for all of us with that quote Saff's Wife

well, yes, but I corrected one thing... bounce bounce king afro pirat pirat Saff's Wife

scratch Arrow cyclops you really do love that floats

200-175m confused are you sure its in metres if thats what you mean i thought it was feet bearing in mind how big a plane looks at under 200.

Anyway the closer the better What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kvuo75
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver WA USA

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:21 pm

its actually yards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 am

kvuo75 wrote:
its actually yards
Rolling Eyes king Bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 am

No surprise that MY2 gets the fighter medal in his first tour back. I tip MY2 to be our fourth ace bronze or above.


I will periodically be checking for other pottential awardies. If anyone else thinks they have qualified for one of these prestigious and valuable honours please pm me.

This adds to the totals awarded for tour 105 and 106

Fighter Medal:(20 kills for 19 deaths in under 10 hours)

Marcds
Reiner
Saffron
Voids
Yarbles
12 High
My2fast

Fighter Ace Bronze: (30 Kills for 14 deaths in 10 hours)
Klingan
Floatsup


Fighter Ace Silver : (40 Kills for 13 deaths in 10 hours)
Kvuo(Missed Gold by 24 minutes


Last edited by Yarbles on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 am

As far as I know we are in tour 106 not 105 now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:05 am

Klingan wrote:
As far as I know we are in tour 106 not 105 now.

I dont remember agreeing to that Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 am

lol! lol!


Just edit you post to include 106 and it will be accurate Bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 am

Yarbles wrote:
No surprise that MY2 gets the fighter medal in his first tour back. I tip MY2 to be our fourth ace bronze or above.


I will periodically be checking for other pottential awardies. If anyone else thinks they have qualified for one of these prestigious and valuable honours please pm me.

This adds to the totals awarded for tour 105 and 106

Fighter Medal:(20 kills for 19 deaths in under 10 hours)

Marcds
Reiner
Saffron
Voids
Yarbles
12 High
My2fast

Fighter Ace Bronze: (30 Kills for 14 deaths in 10 hours)
Klingan
Floatsup


Fighter Ace Silver : (40 Kills for 13 deaths in 10 hours)
Kvuo(Missed Gold by 24 minutes

Hows that then bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am

cheers cheers

Saff's Wife Saff's Wife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.


Posts : 103
Join date : 2008-06-19
Location : Bighorn Montana

PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:51 am

Ur a Fucking Cry Bab

Ive got to be really bad at this game. But I dont give a rats ass. But I love Saff's Wife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Plastic Medal of Tour 106   

Back to top Go down
 
First Plastic Medal of Tour 106
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: