(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Apollo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Apollo   Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 am

Can someone make sure apollo goes on the rosta as OTS?? Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my2fast
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-01-21
Location : Newport Beach, CA

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:43 am

DELEGATE DOWN!!!
|
|
|
|
V

1st Lt. Medic


See how wonderful a rank structure is...... *Red Staples Button* "That Was Easy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2008-01-23
Age : 46
Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 am

my2fast wrote:
DELEGATE DOWN!!!
|
|
|
|
V

1st Lt. Medic


See how wonderful a rank structure is...... *Red Staples Button* "That Was Easy"

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm

even PFC would be ok LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Apollo wrote:
even PFC would be ok LOL

lol! lol! ask Montgomery he will tel you Patton was a team player right (both dead though now) but still full of irony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 48
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Apollo   Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:33 am

My 2cents GOT JACKED

WTF Roster and Stats pages still not updated Rolling Eyes Easy button inop Question


Bow What Would Aaron DO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Apollo wrote:
even PFC would be ok LOL

lol! lol! ask Montgomery he will tel you Patton was a team player right (both dead though now) but still full of irony

Well we all know Monty was all for equality for the allies Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2008-01-28
Age : 55
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Apollo wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
Apollo wrote:
even PFC would be ok LOL

lol! lol! ask Montgomery he will tel you Patton was a team player right (both dead though now) but still full of irony

Well we all know Monty was all for equality for the allies Razz

I havent heard form you apollo about the mission though you said you could make it when I spoke to you in the game.

Anyway since you have decided to be facetious about monty I am sticking you in Klingans squad who will give you hell and worse if you miss. Good Luck mate Razz lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 42
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 am

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo



lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-11-07
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28 pm

GEE THANKS ALOT... ummm, have I ever told you how much I admire Montgomery.
His work in N.Africa was absolutely brilliant.
affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my2fast
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-01-21
Location : Newport Beach, CA

PostSubject: Re: Apollo   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 am

Ean1 wrote:
Roster and Stats pages still not updated Rolling Eyes Easy button inop Question


Bow What Would Aaron DO?

LOL... ^^^ FUNNY GUY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apollo   

Back to top Go down
 
Apollo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: