(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad Direction (read 3rd)

Go down 
+4
Ean1
8313jbx
Klingan
Yarbles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Squad Direction (read 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Bombers
We need at least 2 top bomber mission leaders and Floats will train Ean and Medic if they want it to become his repalacements and lead the squad in this quintesential area of squad life. Anyone else who is willing to step up also.
If they RISE TO THE CHALLENGE they will be our next captains I am sure.

We may even see a shift to stategic bombing which will bring our enemies to their knees cheers

Fighters
This will eventually free Floats to join Kling and hopefully Kvuo as our leading aces to develop the fighter arm. Floats like Kling already and Vuo if inclined to train us in fighters as well as we have been trained in bombers. Sweeps winging and luvverly scrimmage practice. We need more aces and team players here.

GV AND ATACK WILL FOLLOW IN DUE COURSE Wink

The meeting on the 30th November is King and these are only proposals of the commitee

Last edited by Yarbles on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:34 pm

And yes.....

Bow
Back to top Go down
8313jbx
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Saff's Wife On Target
Back to top Go down
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

PostSubject: Promotions (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:41 am

Yes, I would like to accept the challenge and would like to train with Floatsup to become a B/M leader affraid

Also, Thank you to the Powers That Be for the promotion to 1stLt. Embarassed

Bow Congrats: Yarbles,Curnutte & Medic cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:11 am

Ean1 wrote:
Yes, I would like to accept the challenge and would like to train with Floatsup;

Good luck with Floats pale

Seriously though if you and medic are going to do his job you will have big shoes to fill. We all know he can be trully great (the squad was formed on the back of his overwhelming charisma, knowledge and generous personality). I am the current CO and if flew in the game for another 5 years and tried to form my own squad I wouldnt get anywhere near what floats has built here, but he can be a bit of an Ur an Asshole Ur a Fucking Cry Bab lol!

Certainly know more than the rest us and I am No1 Ur an Asshole in the squad. If he blanks you sometimes or gives you a hard time when its not your fault he is having a bad day.

Just learn the good bits Wink and there are loads and loads of those cheers cheers cheers cheers Post missions and keep at it even if sometimes no one joins. Back of for a day or two then try again. Dont give up and you will get there bounce

In short post missions and join missions until it hurts. The do it again cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Thanks   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 am

Thank You Ean for the congrats and congrats to you as well . I will work toward our shirt and hoodie production and make precision more money , so we would appear to be rich and living the life of luxury .
Nutte Idea
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 am

I want the Prick banner, where the fuck is that. Shocked

All BS aside, I will take young padawans to the hilt in fighter, but I only fly british planes. For all other mojo, you must seek other knowledge.

and by the way. cyclops says I see shyte
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am

Floatsup wrote:

All BS aside, I will take young padawans to the hilt in fighter, but I only fly british planes.

Suits me fine bounce

"Chocks away winco" "Into the old crate and Tally ho" "We"ll give gerri a wizard prang for the sake of dear old blighty"
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Floatsup wrote:

All BS aside, I will take young padawans to the hilt in fighter, but I only fly british planes.

Suits me fine bounce

"Chocks away winco" "Into the old crate and Tally ho" "We"ll give gerri a wizard prang for the sake of dear old blighty"

How did I ever guess the bloody wankers across the pond would have to use there own language at some point.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Medic71 wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
Floatsup wrote:

Suits me fine bounce

How did I ever guess the bloody wankers across the pond would have to use there own language at some point.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Our planes our language Mad . Anyway its all our language thats why its called English cheers
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Ean1 wrote:
Yes, I would like to accept the challenge and would like to train with Floatsup;

Good luck with Floats pale

Seriously though if you and medic are going to do his job you will have big shoes to fill. We all know he can be trully great (the squad was formed on the back of his overwhelming charisma, knowledge and generous personality). I am the current CO and if flew in the game for another 5 years and tried to form my own squad I wouldnt get anywhere near what floats has built here, but he can be a bit of an Ur an Asshole Ur a Fucking Cry Bab lol!

Certainly know more than the rest us and I am No1 Ur an Asshole in the squad. If he blanks you sometimes or gives you a hard time when its not your fault he is having a bad day.

Just learn the good bits Wink and there are loads and loads of those cheers cheers cheers cheers Post missions and keep at it even if sometimes no one joins. Back of for a day or two then try again. Dont give up and you will get there bounce

In short post missions and join missions until it hurts. The do it again cheers cheers

I thought I was the number one fucking Ur an Asshole

Mother Fuckers you Always are fucking with me.....I Hate you all

Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Lets go Punk Ur a Fucking Cry Bab Lets go Punk Ur a Fucking Cry Bab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Direction (read 3rd)   Squad Direction (read 3rd) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Direction (read 3rd)
Page 1 of 1