(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

the Cavs want in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apollo

PostSubject: the Cavs want in   Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 pm

I Know im new here and my opinion carries as much weight as butterfly shite but here goes.
last night Cav3 asked if the remaining cavs could join precision. Their request was not met with overwhelming optimism.

I think it deserves more consideration, although one of them might piss some people off occasionally with his inadequacies and silly mistakes,I believe them to be good guys and genuine team players.

They are always on and willing to lend a hand even on the most mundane of tasks. (bringing someone supplies) for instance.

My first night on this game Cav3 asked me if i needed some help with the game and took the time to explain things to me.
Although I still suck, I appreciate the time he spent with someone who couldnt get off the ground.

That being said, I notice we have a few inactive guys, and there is only a few Cavs left.
having a few more (+) on every night wouldnt in my opinion be such a bad thing. I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klingan
Íverste
Íverste

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:48 pm

This is something we can discus at the meeting tomorrow. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I would say everyone has to be happy with a prospective new member. If they are then they are in if theyre not ThumbsDown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curnutte
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: The Cavs   Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Just how many remaining cavs are there ? and as Klingan has stated we should discuss this at our meeting tommorrow and boot all non active players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Meeting. Apollo, this is a public forum, and appreciate your enthuism, but anyone can read this shit.

This is a meeting topic, and ps, everyones voice carries as much weight as the next. Its the debate that ensues, and making your point across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:33 am

Above all I am glad you spoke your mind Apollo. In my mind you are up in my estimation for it, TBH public or not I hear doubts about the Cav's thats just how it is. I for one am interested to see if we can overcome them and let them in and maybe we will have to tell them what they are after the meeting and see if they still want to join. Your views are as good as anyones now you are in I support floats in that.

Either way THE cAVV'S are great players in my opininion and if we cant get a fit so respect to them anyway. I hope we can get them in and be stronger for it Neutral

Apollo you keep on speaking your mind :cheers

Cavs if you want my 2 cents if you join the precision squad you join the precision culture. Learn the precision culture and you will be in. MY 2 CENTS the meeting decide.s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 am

I have a metal diddy that says (+) PRECISION (+), who else has one? hehe cheers cheers cheers My 2cents GOT JACKED On Target Ur an Asshole Saff's Wife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Cavs want in   

Back to top Go down

the Cavs want in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: