(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The poll / Site changes??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: The poll / Site changes??   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

I posted the poll on this site due to the fact(s)
1. This is where it was brought up.
2. I couldn't find the poll option on the other site..... Medic, did I miss something??

Do we have a set date that will be the end of one site? It seems we made our choice via last poll and I think it would be nice to let the Admins know a certain date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: The poll / Site changes??   Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am

Saffron wrote:
2. I couldn't find the poll option on the other site..... Medic, did I miss something??

Do we have a set date that will be the end of one site? It seems we made our choice via last poll and I think it would be nice to let the Admins know a certain date.

I think the idea is to give medic as much time as possible to get his site up to spec. I am happy to move over as soon as it fits my screen which may be unrealisistic. The majority has spoken and I think we must abbide by that but there is also no point in pressuring the change over if its not ready.

Minutes of meetings etc are also here and should be saved and transferred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: Re: The poll / Site changes??   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Saffron wrote:

I think the idea is to give medic as much time as possible to get his site up to spec. I am happy to move over as soon as it fits my screen which may be unrealisistic. The majority has spoken and I think we must abbide by that but there is also no point in pressuring the change over if its not ready.

Other then small things, and the Private page, which is ready for only a select few (due to only have a select fews email addys). I have not done alot of work on it. I will be glad to update and move anything that needs to be moved from old site to new. I just wanted to wait and see what was going to transpire on the old site stayin or going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: The poll / Site changes??   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Medic71 wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
Saffron wrote:

Other then small things, and the Private page, which is ready for only a select few (due to only have a select fews email addys). I have not done alot of work on it. I will be glad to update and move anything that needs to be moved from old site to new. I just wanted to wait and see what was going to transpire on the old site stayin or going.

I think the transition needs to be the main topic of the next meeting i.e. how and when since the vote is obviously in favour. The other topic will I suspect be the tour with Rook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The poll / Site changes??   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 am

This is a topic of discussion Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The poll / Site changes??   

Back to top Go down

The poll / Site changes??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: