(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Following suit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: Following suit.   Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Well guys, when 12high had to leave AH due to finacial situations, I said I may only be a few months behind him.

It appears that time has come. As it looks now, my last day will be Feb. 8th. (1 day prior to next billing)

If the tour with Rooks (pending vote) could start the following tour, I would appretiate that. I signed up as a Knight, I will finish as one, givin the exception of our squad tour back when.
I am going to try to be on as much as possible this last month to get my fix prior to signing off. I will still be checking the squad site and interjecting my opinions due to the sheer fact when $things$ get better I will return and damit, expect my uniform pressed and ready. And, also that even though I may not be in the air with you, I enjoy the friendship and comrodery of the squad and will still do what I can in interim.
It's been an awsome 2 1/2 years playing this game, and I look forward to the time when I can return.

So in this last month, I look forward to flying with you as much as possible. And, on Sunday Feb. 8th I'm Out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: Following suit.   Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 am

Saffron wrote:
Well guys, when 12high had to leave AH due to finacial situations, I said I may only be a few months behind him.

So in this last month, I look forward to flying with you as much as possible. And, on Sunday Feb. 8th I'm Out!

More sad news. I hope you make it back soon.

If we make the move to Rook for a tour I have no objection to waiting until after the 8th. I think we should show as much solidarity as we can with our brothers as possible.

Good luck mate youve been great to fly with and I hope will be again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Following suit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: