(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Shirts Colors

Go down 
+7
marcds
Yarbles
Saffron
kvuo75
LCCajun
my2fast
Curnutte
11 posters

T Shirts Color
Black
T-Shirts Colors Vote_lcap62%T-Shirts Colors Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Lt. Blue
T-Shirts Colors Vote_lcap0%T-Shirts Colors Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dk. Blue
T-Shirts Colors Vote_lcap24%T-Shirts Colors Vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
White
T-Shirts Colors Vote_lcap14%T-Shirts Colors Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Red
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Guys vote on color of shirts that you would like .
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:00 am

watever happened to HOT PINK???

OooH, and John, the names thing on the back is a great idea; however, i foresee an automatic problem with that. There will be times, when names will be deleted and added, i dont know if it is cost-effective to constantly adding and subtracting.

On the other hand, I do recommend this, to spike up AH productivity:

Name of individual on top of the pocket/or top-right/top-left is a good idea. A different suggestion from me is, i recommend adding a military (airforce) ranking on the top of the Precision symbol to signify status.

As the individual makes rank... 2nd Lt. - 1st Lt. - Captain, etc. He will get a new T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh Yesss   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 am

First of all My2 you are right I'd thought about the names constantly changing and additions/deletions would be a problem , so if I put the (+) logo on the back in 6" X 6" square and a smaller symbol of the same thing on front pocket or chest with members name above it or something similar it would accomplish what we need . the problem is the symbol itself needs cleaned up for a imprint to be made with possibly a color change or ? . When I tried to blow it up larger I had problems with the clarity of the design and although I draw sheetmetal parts on the computer for a living , paintshop I don't have or even know how to use . Any help from you guys would be thankfully apprieceated . Exclamation
And no to HOT PINK they already think ill things and I want no encouragement of the other squads for name calling or insinuations of that kind and an excuse to defend our reputations in a duel . queen
Back to top Go down
LCCajun

LCCajun

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:11 am

John what color is the emblem going to be.
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:56 am

i think curnutte needs a higher res version of the logo, not hte 100x200 pixel (or whatever) version we use for avatars / noseart on AH..

who made the original logo? I'm sure that person has a high-res version..
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Okay guys...the pics below are my design of our Precision t-shirt. Ofcourse every rank will get a new plane logo, and we can decide on this. Im thinking to be fair, the plane logo will alternate every ranks. For example:

2nd. Lt. = Spit 16
1st. Lt. = FW. 190-D
Captain = Pony D
Major = BF-109 K4

and so on and so forth.... let me know watcha think and see if we can get john to implement this after we vote on it. And John, i can make the pics as big of a resolution as u like, just let me know. Very Happy

T-Shirts Colors Precisiontshirtfullbr8

T-Shirts Colors Precisiontshirtfront1ro1

T-Shirts Colors Precisiontshirtback1mq1
Back to top Go down
LCCajun

LCCajun

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:52 pm

I LIKE I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Very cool. I like it too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Looks great but lets stick to allied planes in chronological order. (Just my 2 pence)
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 pm

More designs. As you progress through the rankings the plane logo in the back will increase in size and ultimately have colors. As seen from below. I think all senior officers should be of "bomber" logo because that is our heritage.

T-Shirts Colors Precisiontshirtfull2oh1

T-Shirts Colors Precisionfront2nt7

T-Shirts Colors Precisionback2st6
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: that will do   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 am

Great job!!!!
I think you have something there. John this was your idea from the start, how do you like the looks of it?
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 am

Oh, and John, we cannot do what Float's suggested (callsign) on top left pocket. Why??? because that means you have to print one for each or up to 32 variances. I dont think it is cost effective to print callsign 32 times. Ontop of that, we can get more money from members if u give them an opportunity to promote and then buy new tshirt. You know i just have to call u and show u the business figures and the amount.

But for example:
32 2nd. Lt. Shirt
32 1st. Lt. Shirt
20 Captain Shirt (for now)
10 Major
5 Lt. Colonel
2 Colonel
1 Br. Gen

I will pitch in with up front costs, with my first big check...In any case, we'll talk it out over the phone, i can explain the business side of it betta. Remember, all profits will be towards our (+)Precision's Account for events/meets/collectibles.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Printing   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 am

Well My2 it may be as easy as putting info into a computer and run it out , I'll go over to my friends shop and take a good look and show him what we have here and see the production set up , you know what makes it go and so on , and price out the shirts etc. I will make sure the shirts are of very good quality and not cheap or too thin to last . But we'll talk on the phone and sort out the details , also when we got these in their computer we can always run more without a set up fee as it has already been done . We are well on our way now with this and WAHOOOOO cheers

And by the way I'm partial to the bottom design , its all us really !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tripod9
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Tripod9

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 am

This is an awsome idea.
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: These all look great   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Nice shirts, and nice design there My2. Looks kewl
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:28 pm

me likey
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:32 am

I don't know about where you all live, but I have several shops around that can embroider a call sign. I'm sure most of you do too. It only cost about $5.00 and therefore don't have to have printed up. Each individual can have his name done on his own.
Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 am

Thats an excellent suggestion saff. However, if i cant even get some people to come to forums and vote for t-shirt preference, i dont think they will visit any 'mbroidery shop.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Well then those people don't even know about the shirts. See, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Saffron   T-Shirts Colors EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Thats a good idea Saffron and your right if they don't vote they got no right to bitch about color huh , or design or whatever and we should have a comittee set for this thing for idea and production of items , and don't forget the banker
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:10 am

John, simple... YOU ARE the banker, YOU ARE the production manager. Once again, let me know ASAP so i can change/adjust design as needed (color, background transparency)
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 am

bump Laughing
Back to top Go down
bump

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:36 am

Bump this up for Milton
Back to top Go down
milton63
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
milton63

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:02 pm

2fast like the shirts do we pick the plan we won't on it or are we going to just pick one type of plane ? it will cheeper to pick just one and 2 colors and sizes iam a XL . will know more in the moring . and floats i have a hard time just getting in line of the base i am alwasy to the right or left and miss everthing for some reason i can hit the smallest target like the ACK but not a hanger so go figer that lol . and if you guys need to get me my cell is 252 259 0390 can alwasy find me there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-Shirts Colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Shirts Colors   T-Shirts Colors Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts Colors
Page 1 of 1