(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We are appreciated a little

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

We are appreciated a little Empty
PostSubject: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:48 pm

In the forums there is an article called who would you trade for or something very similar , anyways A8tool said he got all of Precision in Rooks and we were good guys to boot , now isn't it nice to be liked , really !!! cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 am

It is. Even if it's not quite true.
I had serious reservations when we decided to "go on tour" of the different countries. But, I have to say, I have enjoyed playing with the rooks and have seen them do some things that I don't see the knights do too much. Such as the 40+ people missions, and some serious base defense when the "Alert!" call is put out. Not saying that doesn't happen with the Knights though, just seems like a little more team work with the rooks.
On the down side, I have seen some dumb ass missions. I flew in a couple to see what was up, and then said to my self, " What the hell was that all about? Waist of my time."
For the most part though, been fun.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy2
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Fatboy2

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 pm

We should have one of our next scrimmages with Aces & Eights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:16 pm

Geez next you'll say to have one with the AAs.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Fatboy2 wrote:
We should have one of our next scrimmages with Aces & Eights.

"We got all of Precision (+) for nothing.

Good group of guys, welcome to Rook land and "

A8TOOL

I think its a great idea Fatboy, they like us so they will want to do it. So they are ranked 11 and we are 29 so we will learn something. Someone do the invite please i dont know them alien

I dont know why there is a line through. confused
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Squad Scrimmages   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:30 pm

One of the best things we get is KNOWN as being stand up people and a great group besides and not only that we get to meet other folks and it gives a personal touch on things . It seems as if we all do get along , really cheers and besides out of 2 meets we have had outstanding attendance we really have
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

eXcelsior wrote:
Geez next you'll say to have one with the AAs.

Actually, guys..i am working with Joker2 of Jokers Jokers and BushLT of Hells Angels on our next scrimmages... lol... tongue

More to come, keep ur ears and stick ready.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy2
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Fatboy2

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:00 pm

AA's not a bad idea......maybe AK's and LTAR's Scrimmage is to much fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are appreciated a little   We are appreciated a little Empty

Back to top Go down

We are appreciated a little
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: