(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Faces??

Go down 
+4
Admin
Curnutte
marcds
my2fast
8 posters
AuthorMessage
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Marc, looking at our roster i think we can trim out some. First, Medic71 is no longer our medic. He is not Medic403 (Timmy). Second, I propose that any member with an overall ranking of 6k and more be cut, because i looked it up and that basically mean no hours were put in.

Reifuki and Locozeus are the two.

Second, I would like to suggest the opportunity for Klingan and Smithy and Yarbles the ability to recruit members in that timezone. I truly feel sorry for these guys, because their hours are almost 180degrees from ours and their playing time may not be ours. With that, they still need squad members to fly with and should not be limited because of our roster size.

So, to summarized what i have just posted: 1) Cut those members 6k+ in ranking (very reasonable) 2) Permit the international people to recruit highly worthy member in their timezone. So after cutting those 2 and Medic71, they may recruit up to 4 more.
Thank you.

-aaron
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:24 am

Aaron,
Sounds like a good idea, I will go through the roster this week end and do some trimming
Back to top Go down

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:37 pm

Heh funny ReiFuki was on yesterday for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Aaron it sounds good to me too !! , but I have seen Reifuki on at different times , however if guys are not playing much , I'm not sure what should take place . But I would agree that the 3 easterners could use some fellow companions in that time area of the world to say the least . and as for Yarbles and Smithy hey there is a post from some guys in the U.K. that want a get together at a local pub , I hope you check it out and go enjoy yourselves , relax have a REAL beer and make deals ETC. As Always A Nutte
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Welp, i just check again, and it only shows Reifuki as being on for 1 minute and Loco for 13 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://precision.forumakers.com
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:10 pm

my2fast wrote:
Marc, looking at our roster i think we can trim out some. First, Medic71 is no longer our medic. He is not Medic403 (Timmy)

LOL Actually Medic403 and 71 are all the same, but when Alex arrived I quit playing for a while so IE I lost the 71 account. (which is like real life I had the medic 71 for 6yrs left the system for a year came back and now I am 403 Evil or Very Mad that was so BS.... but anywho... sorry Marc should have said something earlier so we could have free'd up the space.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:18 pm

I agree with cutting those who are not on enough to make rank. I also agree that we could use some guys in Klingans time zone to fly with him when the USA time zone guys are not on. I can't tell you how many time I've heard Klingan say "it's 3:00 am, I'm gonna log guys."
Back to top Go down
(+)yabl

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Faces?? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 pm

I think we need to try a few close to GMT squaddies out. Smithy seems to know everyone I will speak to him next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
LCCajun

LCCajun

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:43 am

Hey marc just to let you know my old user ID LCCajun is no longer being used. My new name is LCCajuun that is correct with two u's because my mom always told me I was a special lil boy lol. Anyways you can get rid of LCCajun on the roster to open up a spot. See ya'll soon.
Back to top Go down
nomad68
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
nomad68

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 1:59 pm

When I joined the squad I was one of the first and Floatsup said that if anyone was to join you have to play or join another squad. "we need people who can devote some time to this squad". So I dont have a problem getting rid of inactive members. I dont put in as much time as I would like to. If I dont devote enough time to the game to help the squad I would give up my spot to better our squad. And just fly with you on channel when I do play. Do we need to set some rules as to how much time to put in to be a member?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 pm

U know, Nomad, I know there will be some tours that you just cannot make time due to personal situations, and that is totally understandable. Personal life first, game second, atleast thats how IT SHOULD BE!!! lol! In anycase, i foresee suggesting Overall Ranking of 5000 to be the cutoff. You can easily make ranking pass 5k even if you put in some time. A rankin of 5k shows that you are busy in your life, but you still want to be a part of (+)Precision and commit some time to the team.

Once again, 5k Ranking is not hard to do.

-aaron
Back to top Go down
https://precision.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

New Faces?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Faces??   New Faces?? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Faces??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(+)Precision :: General Discussion-
Jump to: