(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Rank ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: New Rank ?   New Rank ? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:23 am

I had thought about in the future when new members are brought into the squad that they should have a rank of Sargent Pilot for a month or so until they get to know how we operate , this rank is for very new pilots to the game while they are learning . And it gives them something to shoot for so to speak and a way to advance to build confidence in themselves , promotion even while symbolic is a sign of recognition of skills. pilots who are recruited who have experience should be 2nd Lt. as they already know how to function in the game . Its only a thought ,post up feed back please .
Thanks Nutte
Back to top Go down
scottw1
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
scottw1

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank ?   New Rank ? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:53 am

i deserve a promotion cause of my extraordinary skills as a bomber, go YARBLES. i admit im not good in fighter W/ bombs,but i learn faster then U! so teach me how, forth i dont have time to read. NOW then back to basics. FLY THE FUCKIN PLANE! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil and 1 EYED looking Arrow cyclops
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank ?   New Rank ? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:08 am

A good idea I think Nutte. If we recruit a newb then sergeant pilot for a month or maybe until they can post a successfull mission. If someone is and old hand Second lieutenant or fast track them itf they are really good. If 68 Magnum Joined for example I would suggest we fast tracked him to colnel, I dont think he is actually in the game anymore but you know what I mean.

Not sure what your getting at Scott but if you want to be no1 Bomber I can tell you what you have to do. It took me 2 months. One to learn and one to put into practice. I did have reasonably good bombing skills to start with and then I had to fly loads of sorties and capture about 10 bases with a goon every time. I learned allot about situational awareness, the maps, defending from the guns, callibration and spoofing among others. I am trying to put that into practice to help the squad take bases now.

My next goal is to be Captain which until we have a promotion strucure I aim to achieve by posting allot of succesfull missions which people will want to join. Planning, Motivating others and executing. I dont think being an officer is about being the best Pilot its about being able to lead.

If that fails Ill piss off all the other Captains so they leave and I move up that way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottw1
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
scottw1

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank ?   New Rank ? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:09 pm

its not that i want to be #1 bomber i just want to learn more about bombing in fighter because i suk at it. with this promo i got (at work) comes w/extra hours so when i get home i just want to fly in MA not TA. i learn more first hand then anything else, was hopeing i could learn from one of u guys but ill most likely set up time w/ a trainer when i have time. also i would like to be more involved in offline help, not sure what i could do but i have a new computer at work and im sure the higher ups can give me something constructive to do. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank ?   New Rank ? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:35 am

scottw1 wrote:
its not that i want to be #1 bomber i just want to learn more about bombing in fighter because i suk at it. with this promo i got (at work) comes w/extra hours so when i get home i just want to fly in MA not TA. i learn more first hand then anything else, was hopeing i could learn from one of u guys but ill most likely set up time w/ a trainer when i have time. also i would like to be more involved in offline help, not sure what i could do but i have a new computer at work and im sure the higher ups can give me something constructive to do. Like a Star @ heaven

I spent time with a trainer but there is only so much you can learnand then you have to let your skills catch up.

"In pursuit" reckons you should wing with someone in the squad who you know you can learn from. I tend to tag along behind Vuo or Klingan when I get the chance. I can give them a check six and find out what they are doing different from me by observing. Its allot more interesting than being shown dry ACM'S in the TA.

Good luck mate and congrats on the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rank ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank ?   New Rank ? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rank ?
Page 1 of 1