(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wed Nite Snapshot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:29 am

I was in snapshot with Kvuo , and 8313 and it was a 2 life event , I was on my 2nd life and had returned to a field to rearm and refuel and got hit by the supply trucks and was summarialy blown up , there were witnesses to this sad detail as I was enjoying the game immensly and was cut short by this horrible set of curcumstances . Falcon did his best to correct it , but it would not let him give me a restart , So the moral to this story is WATCH FOR THE FUCKING TRUCKS as I believe it is the same in FSO's we need to make note of this .
thanks Nutte
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:43 am

dammit i wondered what happened

if its any consolation, i hadn't been touched by a single aircraft the whole time, rearmed twice, and endede up getting taken out by puffy ack from one of their cv's at 16000 feet, insta-kill.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:39 am

both very lame situations my friends.

So i have windows on the mac, but I can't seem to get into the game, I'm in, but my clipboard goes crazy and spins in circles around the spiral bound diddy, and when i try to get in game it just freezes. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Mobius wrote:
both very lame situations my friends.

So i have windows on the mac, but I can't seem to get into the game, I'm in, but my clipboard goes crazy and spins in circles around the spiral bound diddy, and when i try to get in game it just freezes. Any ideas?

i've heard of spinning clipboard on hitech's tech support forums.. unfortunately the forums are still down.. pretty sure its somethin to do with video drivers.. not sure how that works with a mac.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Precision Rocks   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:41 pm

On wensdays snapshot we rocked the 3 of us Vuo , 83 and myself had 7 kills I checked the forums and read the logs it was fun except for the fucking truck thing . Vuo and I made the boards as top pilots with 3 each WAHOOOOO cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
my2

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:57 pm

Mo. You need to run it as "Win 98 Compat" . I had the spinning clipboard as well before when i was running it straight Vista. AH is extremely picky on what OS to run on. In any case, if you can right click on the AH icon and go to property and select running as Win 98 Compat, that should solve your problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wed Nite Snapshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed Nite Snapshot   Wed Nite Snapshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Wed Nite Snapshot
Page 1 of 1