(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

did make it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
milton63
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
milton63

did make it Empty
PostSubject: did make it   did make it EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 am

what the fcck am i here bounce cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Oh My God   did make it EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm so very happy Milton that you have found how to work this thing . But how come you don't show up on the member list is beyond me , I'll get a hold of my2 and see why , I'm sure its just a glicht of somekind .
Back to top Go down
milton63
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
milton63

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Curnutte wrote:
I'm so very happy Milton that you have found how to work this thing . But how come you don't show up on the member list is beyond me , I'll get a hold of my2 and see why , I'm sure its just a glicht of somekind .
john how do i post a pic and where do i need to send you money for the t shirt i was long on just need to post somthing
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:10 pm

yeah, i dont know why he's not on the memberlist either.... hmmmmmmm... he was for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
milton63
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
milton63

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm

my2fast wrote:
yeah, i dont know why he's not on the memberlist either.... hmmmmmmm... he was for the longest time.
2fast omg affraid how have you been bitch
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 pm

2 Fast I dont think I could love you any more than I do already I love you

But if you managed to get Smifffffy and Fatboy off the roster who knows I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Roster Clean Up   did make it EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Yes a clean up is in order for us , with new members , promotions and general info we need to catch up , Yarbles should get all pertinant info and pass it on to My2 who then will put it into order . I also would like a squad members area only in our forums if that is possible and one also for committee business so as to keep internal squad business private and committee business / ideas fresh for use in monthly meetings . As we grow and prosper it is imperitive we function in this way , most other squads keep internal stuff private but have open forums for guests as should we if this is possible .My2 if you need something from me to make this happen let me know ok .
thanks John
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 pm

My2

Things are settling down very nicely with Kvuo taking over as CO for however long it is. Can the site reflect this on the rosta. Ive also been slotted in as XO hopefully for the whole Kvuo era and wouldnt mind this being reflected on the rosta too cyclops Vuo has granted this in the Me and Klingan thread without any reference to the commitee wielding absolute power which I thoroughly approve of as this is the military after all.

I am not sure how this works Army, Navy or Air Force (probably air service now lol! ) but believe certainly where Generals anyway are concerned that the officer in command does not always have to have senior rank

We Have a Brigadier General and 2 Colnels, but the CO is a Major and the XO a Captain. I personally dont see any problem with this especially as we are going to rotate these positions.

However I do think the cite needs to inform people who the Co and XO especially if they are below others in Rank. Perhaps they could be prefixed Current CO and Current XO as this would convey more information and then we could preserve the exsiting structure and hierachy while describing the current anomaly.

Ean has joined and should be on the rosta and I am not sure when the newer people make 2nd Lieutenant, I think Ill wait to hear from the commitee on this.

Anyway appologies for finding things for you to do all the time MY2 but you musrt be proud that even in your abscence we are getting so much out of the cite.

See ya
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 pm

Holly crap My2 your girl is fine!!!! oops sorry I let that out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

did make it Empty
PostSubject: Re: did make it   did make it Empty

Back to top Go down

did make it
Page 1 of 1