(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wife's evil plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Wife's evil plans Empty
PostSubject: Wife's evil plans   Wife's evil plans EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:20 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with the game or squad.. just thought I'd share.

It all started with some base boards I had left over from a job. About enough to do a room or two. The wife, all exited like, wants to do the master bed room. I said sure, the base boards that are in the house are the originals from 1958, old, painted and just ugly. She opts to "re-do" the room along with base boards, she wants to do a chair rail, crown moldings and paint. No problem...

Well we clear out the room and she begins to paint. Her first evil ploy was to spill the primer on the carpet. I got that to clean up just fine. Foiled, she then decides to spill about 1/4 gal of dark brown paint....

[img]Wife's evil plans 100_3112[/img]

Okay the carpet is toast. Thank god that the house was originally built with real hardwood floors that grandma covered with carpet. I just hope they are in good condition. We had pulled up the carpet in the living room when we moved in and they were in good condition... So is the bed room.

[img]Wife's evil plans 100_3113[/img]

Well a good cleaning to the floor, put up some crown moldings, base and chair rail, then moving all the furniture back in, it's done. I wasn't exactly planning on sleeping on a matress in the middle of the floor, but the wife's getting her wood floors and a new look to the bed room.

[img]Wife's evil plans 100_3114[/img]

Ya', it's all part of the evil plan.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Wife's evil plans Empty
PostSubject: Looks Good   Wife's evil plans EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

Wow what a beutiful room , looks good to me all of your hard work is paying off . Now why would you wonder about that evil plan , it would appear to me it worked well and any plan that works is a good one . Nice job there bud .
Nutte
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Wife's evil plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife's evil plans   Wife's evil plans EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 am

It wasn't his plan. So therefor it must be evil lol!

Love the room. cheers
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

Wife's evil plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife's evil plans   Wife's evil plans EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 pm

You cleaned after her twice. MAn she is evil
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wife's evil plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife's evil plans   Wife's evil plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife's evil plans
Page 1 of 1