(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scrimages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Scrimages Empty
PostSubject: Scrimages   Scrimages EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:52 pm

I have sent out invites to 16 different squads and have not received a single reply . I'm trying to get this done but maybe I should insult them all or call them dirty names or something . I have looked into many areas to see what squads are where and I just don't know it is to say the least discouraging , I'm sure they can't be afraid of us , I'm now asking for some help officially from all of you guys . I'm getting ready for a new run of shirts and will not have the time to issue more invites to duel . So I'm passing this off . a couple of you guys could possibly get together on this via email and use the forums links as a start .
Thanks Guys Nutte
pale Suspect Twisted Evil Shocked Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Scrimages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimages   Scrimages EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:15 pm

I think we should pester everyone we know in the various squads.

I will go after "The Few" and the "71st RAF". I am affraid that neither take us that seriously and see us as a mildly amusing drunken rabble. This is a reputation we nearly all have contributed to me included. As our skills and organisation improve so does our respect in the game and they are both well established though we are beggining to kick the ass of the 71st in rankings which gives me huge satisfaction.

I will post on the AH Board and see if anyone answers bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Scrimages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimages   Scrimages EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Got some interest from POTW (Now have to close them on a date) They like Tuesday Nights cos they hate T Tuesday. It makes sense to me Basketball
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Scrimages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimages   Scrimages EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Pigs think they might be ready to go tonight!!! but i doubt we will get that together but who is available next tuesday and at what times. Please quote EST. I reckon me, Kling and Zak will be on the early side with 7-8PM EST my limit but that doesnt stop the rest of you.

Bruv has posted on "The Few" website and is going to get back to me with the response. They may not field many but they will be good so I hope this comes off as well.

Now respond as above so we can make this happen Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrimages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimages   Scrimages Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrimages
Page 1 of 1