(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)

Go down 
+4
THUDMAN
Yarbles
Klingan
Ean1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) Empty
PostSubject: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 am

I would like to take on the task of updating the Squad roster and weekly/monthly statistics.

Following players listed as squad members but not on (+) roster.
-- Apollo, Renohawk and Walleye

Following on (+) roster but not on AH squad roster.
-- 12High,Forest G,Edwoo,Devgru,Walrus G and Lo Five

Would it be possible to put an * by the players id on (+) roster saying something like a.f.k. if a player is expected to return to the game and they stay in touch on this site or the in game (+) forum page.

Also CyPi442 has not played since tour 103 were in 106 now.

Monthly stats are from tour 101.

I have alot of time on my hands and would enjoy the challenge of learning how to do this and compiling data then posting it.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Well i think Medic have this as his task. But i have not seen him do anything since the begining of last tour.

You should speak to him if you want to take over this. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

PostSubject: Roster and Stats   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Thanks Klingan i thought he may have asked to do these tasks but wasn't sure.

So Medic WTF Arrow lol!

Well not sure what is going on but i would be willing to help Medic or take this on if he is not interested in doing it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Ean1 wrote:

I have alot of time on my hands and would enjoy the challenge of learning how to do this and compiling data then posting it.

As Fuhrer I say go ahead if medic isnt interested or help him.

Medic asked to do this and then I think he had a change of heart.

While you are at it promote yourself to 1st LT if you know how nutte to captain and me to Major/Sqdn Leader (RAF) Which is what the commitee agreed. Get in touch if you need passwords etc by E mail.

I asked my 2 to do this a week ago but havent heard anything yet so go ahead I think he has other fish to fry.
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:33 pm

My 2cents GOT JACKED Saff's Wife What Would Aaron DO? Ur a Fuckin HOMO
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Ean1 wrote:
Thanks Klingan i thought he may have asked to do these tasks but wasn't sure.

So Medic WTF Arrow lol!

Well not sure what is going on but i would be willing to help Medic or take this on if he is not interested in doing it anymore.

I will be glad to help ya Ean1, PM me and I will get ya the info.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 am

Well since you guys didn't do it, i did.
Back to top Go down
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

PostSubject: Roster and Stats   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:27 am

Thanks Klingan! Just PM'd Medic to get things going. (Hopefully its not over me head)

I saw that you cleaned up the roster rather nicely, can you do promotion also? lol!

How about removing Ci from AH roster? Should that be done?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 am

I can do the promotions on the roster list. But not in the forum. Only My2 can do that. Im not sure if we should change on the roster before the forum. And anyone that is alowed to "kick" someone out of the squadron can take Cyphi away.
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Klingan wrote:
Only My2 can do that..

^^^ You're dammn rite. Slap
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 am

my2fast wrote:
Klingan wrote:
Only My2 can do that..

^^^ You're dammn rite. Slap

I think this squad has one dictator and thats enough
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm

yarbles is a dicktator?
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm

zack1234 wrote:
yarbles is a dicktator?

IF ANYONE BRINGS THIS UP AGAIN ILL HAVE THEM SHOT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Meeting   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Yarbles you can't shoot anybody until the committee has met and agreed to it , and then you need to the squad financial officer ( me ) to approve your ammo purchase in the budget .
Nutte My 2cents GOT JACKED
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:33 am

Curnutte wrote:
Yarbles you can't shoot anybody until the committee has met and agreed to it , and then you need to the squad financial officer ( me ) to approve your ammo purchase in the budget .
Nutte My 2cents GOT JACKED

Dammit, whats the point of being CO if you cant shoot whoever you like Mad

We have to change this and collect some more money or we will never get through my list of executions
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Executions   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:23 am

Ok first off if we execute all the squad members we will have no money , unless I start pedaling shirts on the street corners of London . and I have not called you the dicktator , do you understand the CO's of this squad should get a precision flak jacket instead of a t-shirt. We will have no conspiraces in this squad unless the CO dicktates it to be so , and they still need the financial officers approval on weapons purchases , and then it will be squirt guns at 5 paces LOL
Nutte Coolness
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:10 am

Roster fixed.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:18 am

My 2, Nute and Klingan are off the list cheers
Back to top Go down
THUDMAN
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 pm

If you want our leader assasinated, I can deliver a clean hit without any questions. You can even choose the weapon!

Lets go Punk
Back to top Go down
zack1234
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
zack1234

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Steal yarbles poodle that will really up set his plans for world domination! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

PostSubject: Roster and Stats   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 am

Well I saw CiPi442 on Yesterday. Shocked

He hasn't been on since tour 103 and never visited this site after joining but was wondering if he should be put back on roster. He's still shown as a (+) member in the game.

Need a command decision on this one folks. affraid

Bow king
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Well i say it depends on wether he will play or take a 3-4 month break again anytime soon. If he can't commit to the squad and participate in the things we do (FSO, SEC, scrimmages etc.) i would say let him find another squad.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Ean1 wrote:
Well I saw CiPi442 on Yesterday. Shocked

He hasn't been on since tour 103 and never visited this site after joining but was wondering if he should be put back on roster. He's still shown as a (+) member in the game.

Need a command decision on this one folks. affraid

Bow king

If I am in command take him of the Rosta king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)   Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster and Stats (are they going to be updated?)
Page 1 of 1