(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!

Go down 
+2
Yarbles
Saffron
6 posters

Would you to make a tour with the Rooks?
Yes, Sounds Great, I want to switch for a tour.
To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Vote_lcap53%To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
No, Sounds Bad, I want to stay Knights.
To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Vote_lcap47%To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Empty
PostSubject: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

As requested,
Please make your vote to tour with the Rooks or to Stay Knits.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:58 am

Saffron wrote:
As requested,
Please make your vote to tour with the Rooks or to Stay Knits.

Boing bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 am

Boing bounce

Please vote on this if you havent already as we have a meeting coming up for which we need a good idea of opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Poll is very close on this one scratch I think it will be difficult to move for a tour without a clear majority in favor. Someone is bound to spit the dummy or throw the toys out the pram on this one Razz

I have noticed a decrease in the arn't the knights rubbish whinge lately though cheers
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

I agree that we need a clear majority on this.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Klingan wrote:
I agree that we need a clear majority on this.

Ok I am going to stick my neck out and hopefully be noble on this.

I voted for a tour with Rook but we were constiuted as a knight squad so I say to have a switch even for one tour requires a two thirds majority in favour. This seems like the norm on issues of this sort. I cant decide this and if anyone has strong views please voice them. If not I would let it go.

With the vote so close I think it would be bad for the squad to shift now and have people refuse to go etc which is likely. If there is a large majority in favour I think all should be bound by the majority and that looks the case on the Web Site issue.

I voted to stay with the old site as I found the new one difficult to use and wasn't sure about the more historical theme, The speech at the start implies the War started in 1941 Mad lol!

Now I am happy to move to the new as it is closer to the old in user friendlyness now and most imprtantly that is obviously what the majority want.

"Our Founder said everyone in the squad is equal" now we have to prove it sunny
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 am

It is a very close vote. Although I wont be around for the next tour, I would say that the majority is not up for a tour with the Rooks. Therefore staying Knights.

And.. If you remove my vote..(since it really doesn't matter) It's pretty much even.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am

Well ppl still have a chanse to vote. Until sunday meeting i guess. But looking at the numbers today, no rook for us.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:10 am

Klingan wrote:
Well ppl still have a chanse to vote. Until sunday meeting i guess. But looking at the numbers today, no rook for us.

2 More votes to go rook (10 vs 5, 2 thirds majority) and we can have a major hooha at the meeting Razz lol!

I have to say I dont feel strongly one way or the other which is good as for once I am not taking this too seriously cheers
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 am

Awwwwwwwh man..dont make me come to (+)'s meeting and kick it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Ean1
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Ean1

PostSubject: To Tour or Not   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 am

Ah, looks like the #'s say we stay Knights. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:15 am

Ean1 wrote:
Ah, looks like the #'s say we stay Knights. bounce bounce bounce

Yupp
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm

actually.. NO, i havent vote yet, and if i vote, it will be the deciding factor!!! HAHHAHAAHHA... 10/15 = 2/3 ... Boooyah
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:23 pm

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!   To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast! Empty

Back to top Go down

To Tour or Not to Tour.. Say that 3 times really fast!
Page 1 of 1