(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee Empty
PostSubject: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Chain of Command.

Acting CO marcds

Col. Floatsup
Klingan

Capt. My2fast
Kvuo

All others
Pilot officers 2nd Lt.

Promotion Board/Committee

marcds
floatsup
klingan
curnutte

I feel that all squad members must rotate through the board every six months like the CO.
This will not only improve overall understanding of the squads daily activity. But help instill a sence of belonging and ownership of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:57 pm

This makes perfect sense though I for one would like to see Klingan, MY2 and Kuvo putting together more missions in the way Floats does. Maybe that is too much to ask but I think it would strengthen the squad.
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Rgr that Yarbles.... i used to put together 110s and Niki NOE's missions everyday until we were sick of Knights and their lack of involvement in base-taking.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm

my2fast wrote:
Rgr that Yarbles.... i used to put together 110s and Niki NOE's missions everyday until we were sick of Knights and their lack of involvement in base-taking.

I know you do your bit but I dont think we can ever rely on in country support.
My point is all of those on the list have unquestionable skill and commitment to the squad and the game but do they actually want to lead?
Floats obviously does, the others have the skill but confused

I still feel from my limited exposure that things dont get going until Floats arrives. Maybe Iam wrong but when Ive been on lately which hasnt been much the only one posting missions was Floats.

In my humble opinion the future route to promotion should be based on posting succesfull missions.
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:20 pm

I am not looking for (succesful) missions. I just want to see more squad members posting missions.
You included Yarbles. the only way to learn how to do it right is to do it wrong a couple of times.

Now on to another posting position..

Yarbles from this moment on you are the Recruitment/retention officer. your primary goal is to bring new blood into the squad.. that means you need to start scanning the roster and talking to unaffiliated pilots. preferably newbees who can be trained..

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol What a Face affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Typically you would assigned a Primary and an Alternate, in this particular case, it is definitely required Marc, since Yarbles is in a totally diffrent time zone. Give some1 in the squad who has nothing to do... like hmmmmmm ... SAFFRON... the guy always try to skate out of responsibilities.... Got you sucka. lol!

Also, give them booting and recruiting privilege.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:03 am

marcds wrote:
I am not looking for (succesful) missions. I just want to see more squad members posting missions.
You included Yarbles. the only way to learn how to do it right is to do it wrong a couple of times.

Now on to another posting position..

Yarbles from this moment on you are the Recruitment/retention officer. your primary goal is to bring new blood into the squad.. that means you need to start scanning the roster and talking to unaffiliated pilots. preferably newbees who can be trained..

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol What a Face affraid affraid affraid

Point taken about the missions. I still think they should be linked to promotion in some way.

As far as recruitment is concerned the first thing I would like to do is look at how better to use what we have. I suggest there is a lack of communication and if people are not on here and cannot be PMed through the AH site how do we notify them of team events? I would like to know how every member of the squad can be contacted so they know in advance about all events and meetings. I think a couple of group pms/emails a week to everyone would mean everyone is definatley informed. If you think its a good idea Marc Ill try and find out how everyone can be reached. If we have a meeting or scrimage or anything significant is decided just inform me and Ill make sure everyone gets to hear about it.

As far a finding new people is concerned that is everyones job in my opinion and will come automatically if we post organised public missions and project a positive image with high morale. I will make the effort to talk to more people in this time zone though.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 am

not like i ever post missions or anything Rolling Eyes bounce even though I am on less with school piling up lately, if there's a group of us on I like for us to be doing something productive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee   Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain of command and Promotion Board/committee
Page 1 of 1