(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Sunday 30th March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Meeting Sunday 30th March Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Sunday 30th March   Meeting Sunday 30th March EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:10 pm

This is a preliminary draft so if anyone has anything to add please do so.

The meeting was held in the TA at 2pm EST

Those Present:

Kvuo
My2
Floats
Klingan
Saffron
Nomad
Yarbles
Milton
Nutte
Scott
Yarbles

(Comes to 12 I believe, If anyone else was in let me know here)

Notified abscences were:

Marc
Edwoo
Fatboy
(Smithy on Leave)

16 therefore accounted for.

With the data base I would hope we could increase attendance and notified abscence to close to 100%. From the data base onwards I suggest we track attendances at the moment there may be communication issues.

Topics Covered:

1)Tee shirts were discussed including costs and designs but no firm dates prices etc have been agreed yet.

2)Recruitment was touched on with no new Europeans in the frame yet. (I would suggest we can tighten up what we have though at this stage with morale boosting and communication moves) This fed into the main order of Business which was name change.

3) The likelyhood of me ending this tour as No1 Bomber was mentioned and I think My2 promised me a medal of recognition next to my rank when I post on here.

4) Return to Knights was agreed to be from start of battle Monday morning. This also prompted name change discussions.

4)Name Change:

The Squadron is of course to remain Precision (+) but if we could all have a common prefix we would all appear together in the rosta. This would increase awareness of the squad, raise morale and as a consequence of the first two make recruitment and inter squad co-operation easier.

My 2 Felt strongly this is something we should attend to without the inevitable procrastination he has observed in the past. We managed to agree this was a good idea and our first choice would be +My2 +Floatsup etc. It was understood however that we are limited to 8 Characters and letters only. Other possibilities are being voted on in the forums while Floats approached High Tec to see if + would be allowed in this case.

It was agreed we would attempt to resolve the issue by the 15th April.

If anyone has anything to add please do so.
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 30th March   Meeting Sunday 30th March EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Thank you again, yarbles.. beautifully done.
Back to top Go down
Mr. TheCBass
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mr. TheCBass

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 30th March   Meeting Sunday 30th March EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:40 pm

on the subject of notified abscence, I had posted in another thread that I wouldn't be there, or at the next one, but I definetly will in May.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 30th March   Meeting Sunday 30th March Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Sunday 30th March
Page 1 of 1