(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Sunday 24th Feb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Meeting Sunday 24th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:41 am

Appologies this is without notes as I didnt bring them to the office. Please let me know if I miss anything or anyone out especially the attendees.

The meeting was at 2 pm EST in the DA on Channel 244 and lasted approximately 45 minutes.

In attendance were (I remember anyway)

Curnutte
Klingan
Kuvo
Marcds
Milton
My2fast
The Sea Bass
Yarbles
(And possibly one other and I appologise if I missed you)

Fat Boy made his appologies in advance.

Discussed:

1) I suggested we have had significantly better turn outs in the past.

2) It was decided that we would from march do 2 weeks as Rooks and then 2 Weeks as Bishops. It was felt that this would not significantly damage our reputation and as a squad we would learn from the experie ce.

3) Recruitment was brought up and it was hoped that we would find more recruits in the new countries next month. It was also decided that we would continue to fly missions on 145 and use 144 for the squad. Although some had joined by hanging around on 144 after missions it was felt that the annoyance caused by some residuals outweighed the possible benefit in terms of recruitment.

4) Marc preemptively introduced the subject orf how the squad would grow beyond 32 members and should we have a second squad. This was not resoved and it was suggested there was still room to prune the existing membership.

5) Joint squad opps were brought up and likely candidates were Drunken Monkeys, The Few and the 68's. It was also suggested that the deteriation in the Knights was linked to the redution in he role and size of the 68's who hd at their peak had to squads withinn the knights.

6) My2 suggested with general support that individuals where possible should try to help Marc with the running and administration of he squad.

7) I believe that My2 also went on to look for some commitment from the squad in terms of numbers for Friday Squad Opperations (FSO) and was looking for 2 XO's to help with the administration of the event. I believe he is going to post more about this on the forums. Klingan and I both expressed an interest in participating despite the unusual hour for us in Europe i.e. around 4 or 5 am.

I personally was glad to see Milton at the meeting, he is one of the original members and for me at least one of the squad characters. I think my2 has and continues to do an extrodinary amount for the squad and deserves recognition for his ever increasing
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 pm

What can i say.... pretty much spot on. Thanks again yarbles for providin this service for those who did not get a chance to be at meeting.

I vote for Yarbles over Hillary Clinton or Obama. lol!
Back to top Go down
LCCajun

LCCajun

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Hey aaron I am sure you know that I think we need XO's for FSO or we gonna continue to fly with 367th. I think that me and you have a good connection with them, but I do believe that more ppl need to be in on the command part. I think it will help everyone by having that resposibility. I was thinking that if anyone else wants to participate then we can switch roles every FSO. Oh well just my thought wish I could've been at meeting srry guys
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Just checked my notes and Saffron was there sorry mate. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:12 am

No problem. I did miss a bit when I had to run granma back to her home. Okay, drive her home, she doesn't run so well at 94, and after she broke her hip in arobics class. (That's what exercise will do to ya')
Thanks for the notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sunday 24th Feb   Meeting Sunday 24th Feb Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Sunday 24th Feb
Page 1 of 1