(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First Order is out

Go down 
+2
WalrusC
Curnutte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

The First Order is out Empty
PostSubject: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Ok guys please bear with me while I start this process . The following squad members shirts went out
today , now don't worry because I mail about 4 or 5 orders every day or every other day , so stay tuned
posted is quanity and size .

Saffron 2 XL & 1 S check out the fit on the S , let me know if its good ok Jeff , then I'll get ya the other 2
Floatsup 1 L & 1 M
Marcds 1 L & 1 M
WalrusG 1 XL
12 High 2 XL
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: More out   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:44 am

Today I sent out the following squad members shirts

ScottW 2 XL
Mobius 1 M
Fatboy 2 XL & 1 S

stay tuned for more shipments as they are going fast , and you can send payment to the return address on your package , if you need info pm me and I'll get you what you need , also don't forget to include the shipping its posted on the package I think , if in doubt just ask me I got the reciepts for them .
Back to top Go down
WalrusC
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
WalrusC

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:04 am

Awesome, Nutte! Can't wait to see it. Thx man.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: For the Euro Guys   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 pm

I'll need addresses for the three of you across the pond , as i'll be sending out tee's fast .

Klingan , Smithy , and of course Mr. Yarbles
We won't worry about paying just yet I'll get some pay pal account , just been very busy at work and playing footsie with my girlfriend which I enjoy very much .
lol! afro lol! afro lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:14 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
scottw1
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
scottw1

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 pm

KILLER cant wait to get them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottw1
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
scottw1

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Got my T-shirts today there awsome. Thanks john be sure and let me know how to pay you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Oder Out   The First Order is out EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

Today is the day that another set went out .

Kvuo75 & 8313 4 of 2XL

Next will be the Euro members and Milton , And I may need to order more very quickly to get the sizes right , and I will start to send out PM's on how to pay with the amount . Keep looking and check the posts as to the next orders out , it could be you , and I need Medic , Tripod9 , Thudman , Nastyp47 , and who ever is not mentioned here to order up and PM me addresses soon .
thanks Nutte geek jocolor scratch cheers Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
Also Nomad68 , CBass post up also
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: More Gone Out   The First Order is out EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 pm

OK guys the following squad members have gone out today

Yarbles 2 of XXL
Klingan 2 of XL
Nomad68 1 of XXL

I Tried to call Milton and get his address and I need Medic's and Tripod's , Thudman's ,& Nasty's sizes and locals to send to .
I only have 2 Lrg , and 1 Med. left but can order more at will , and I need to do some more checking into other sizes for those of you guys who desire kids and sweat tops and other cool stuff . so stay tuned to this channel and watch for new things . I'm doing this as rapidly as possible and I apologize for any delays or incorrect orders , it's sometimes confusing , and I've got loads of my normal work with lots of O.T.
For those of you across the pond give it 10 days or so according to my postal clerk ,
CBass please PM me with your address as I got you covered on a shirt also , due to the fact you have school and are in the great Northeast where you only have bears and snow at this prison/college that you attend .

please Guys give feedback on this design and if ya'll like it ok . Aaron worked hard on this words of encouragement are in order for his efforts .
thanks Nutte Sleep
Back to top Go down
WalrusC
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
WalrusC

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Nutte! Got mine today. Thx, Man! I'll send you money order tomorrow. I like how you put "David Sanchez" on the package. LOL! I was joking about that. You know it's really Clayton Smith, right?

If you guys are lucky, I'll post some sexy pics of me modeling the shirt. lol!
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: I Knew that   The First Order is out EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah Walrus I knew that but had to jack with you its your new alias , its called look out for La Sanchez oh no . lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 pm

WalrusC wrote:

That will be great especially if the tee shirt is wet, its all your wearing and you have metamorphised into and attractive woman. Otherwise Ill use my imagination thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. TheCBass
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mr. TheCBass

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:11 am

Yarbles wrote:
WalrusC wrote:

That will be great especially if the tee shirt is wet, its all your wearing and you have metamorphised into klingan. Otherwise Ill use my imagination thanks Wink

Fixed Very Happy

lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Order is out   The First Order is out Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Order is out
Page 1 of 1