(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad Ranking

Go down 
+2
Curnutte
Saffron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm

I was just on HTC's sight checking last months rankings and times. (Wanted to see if I hit 10hrs in a bomber.. just made it with 11) I was just curios how we can improve our squad rank? Is it overall stats of each member? More base captures? Does anyone else want to be in the top 25? How do we go about doing it and is it possible with the crew we have (I'm pretty sure it is)
I would like some feed back if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Just looked   Squad Ranking EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:39 pm

I looked at several months worth of tours and found by jove that 1st Lt. Saffron and Capt. Yarbles have a point , I logged only 5 hours or less on bombing each tour and had 5 times that on fighters and or attack ! It should be looked at by all of us to see where we are in relation to the question of how much time is proper. Major Kvuo should look and make an executive decision based on his expert knowledge of the facts and bring forth to the committee this item for review and present it to the squad for discussion , and blah , blah ,blah , blah , fart ,gas ,pee .burp , hiccup , sneeze, cough . But really there is something to say about this . lol! santa Razz Shocked Laughing And all of this ties into squad ranking / personal rankings as I see it .
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Saffron wrote:
I was just on HTC's sight checking last months rankings and times. (Wanted to see if I hit 10hrs in a bomber.. just made it with 11) I was just curios how we can improve our squad rank? Is it overall stats of each member? More base captures? Does anyone else want to be in the top 25? How do we go about doing it and is it possible with the crew we have (I'm pretty sure it is)
I would like some feed back if you have any.

we usually are in the top 25 for the first couple weeks of each tour.. we finish 48th this month, 44 last mo.

just do more better at everything (kill more shit without gettin killed, etc) .. some judicious scorewhoring doesnt hurt either Smile

all very simple really lol!
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 pm

I like the idea of doing at least 10 hours a month, I think that our over all rank is going to suffur as long as we keep jumping to the defence of bases. we are trying to react to some one elses terms instead of forcing them to come up after us.

We do a great job at defending and holding what we are defending, but we need to turn that around so we are the antaganists.

I admit that I am not all that concerned with my score. (Mostly because it is so poor most of the time) but I think coming in under 50 in ranking on a steady bases says a hell of a lot considering we really are a smaller squad.

You guys do the job that is asked of you and you do it well!!! pat your selves on the back. you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:08 pm

I definitely agree with taking the offensive. Make them break from their offensive roll to defense, and in the interim take a base or two.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 am

First of all most of the top ranking sqads are small like we r or even smaller.

Then if you look a bombing stats. you will find that we are doing good in captures and Damagepoints. (alot of ppl bombing)

After this it goes downhill. Damage per death is not very good. Ppl seem to stay around the target and/or going to the deck with the bombers (Floatsup Razz ) . Well Damage per Sortie is the same thing + we r never hitting strat targets.

Damage Hit % will always suffer when going for base capture.

So if we r going to try to move up in the ranks we need ppl NOT flying bombers so much or switch to strat targets more.
And this doesnt sound like us lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:44 am

Curnutte wrote:
I blah , blah ,blah , blah , fart ,gas ,pee .burp , hiccup , sneeze, cough . But really there is something to say about this . lol! santa Razz Shocked Laughing And all of this ties into squad ranking / personal rankings as I see it .

You definately speak my language nutte I love you seriously though good bombing will up our rank and significantly improve the overall knight performance, possibly from appalling to just miserable lol!

Let us go forth and organise effective small and realtively short missions. I nominate myself as senior bombadier king

I dont believe we need to just hit strategic targets but I have ideas that would combine both. eg B17'S take ord down at 4 OR 5 bases (3 People needed) while 1 or 2 lancs dessimate ammo factory. Seriously impairs that country for anything up to 2 hours even more so if we hit the city as well. Then we fight regular gv, atack fighter cap stuff during their down time.

We wont lose bombers if we 1) Fly high enough 17/24 15K plus and Lancs 20K plus using high bases 2) Dont Fly back over the target just bombed.

We wont miss if we practice and fly a back up system with the third bomber in a group of 3 flights a couple of minutes behind and high. This alsoi again removes the need to return to the target.

I believe that raids that combine tactical and starategic elements would have a dissproportionate effect on the overall battle and give us personally the opportunity to take more bases and get more score and GLORY cheers

(IN MY HUMBLE OPINION OF COURSE)
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:32 am

Basetaking will NEVER give you a good overall bombingrank.

Your Hit % WILL suffer and damage per sortie also.

So unless you milkrun som strattargets now and then.......
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Klingan wrote:
Basetaking will NEVER give you a good overall bombingrank.

Your Hit % WILL suffer and damage per sortie also.

So unless you milkrun som strattargets now and then.......

To get a good Bombing rank in my humble opinion (see medal) you need to fly goons in base takes. Town bombing with big bombers wont get you in the top 10 but it will get you in the top 100 as will hangers if you use big bombs and dont miss or get shot down all the time lol! How many people in the squad regualarly have a top 100 bombing rank in this bombing squadron?

you can also re up single bombers after visiting the re arming pad.

Not all strat targets are milk runs especaially if your going near a 163 base affraid

I realise if we take my approach we are not going to get fantastic bombing scores but we will do considerably better than now and influence the Knight cause more than we do now.

Anyway WTF but if we put in the 10 hour minimum I am sure people will want to serve their bombing time constructively and not launch lancs on raids at 4k like a bunch of newbs.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Yes   Squad Ranking EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Well Said Capt. Yarbles ( saw medal )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Ranking   Squad Ranking Empty