(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European FSO

Go down 
+6
Ean1
zack1234
Curnutte
Yarbles
Mark
Klingan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

European FSO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

It looks to me like you guys got the job done and Klingan you are well thought of not only buy us but others as will.
WTG
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Yay me lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

[quote="Klingan"]you go without fighter cover and rely on your speed and good luck... [/color]

If we had been in Blenheims we would have been annihilated. Thanks to my gunner (Zack) we made it home.

Kling you do a great job in ESO and command the respect of this squad and others. More of the same please but dont let it go to your head affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 pm

European FSO - Page 3 Parano20
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Klingan   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:44 pm

It is a testament to our getting the job done and our just plain old stubborness to succeed that drives us . Now as a group we rock and as precision we do almost always get in the high scores area . Pound for pound we do very well and as some squads have 2 or 3 times our number we seem to rank with the best consistently . Our leaders are good ( Klingan , Vuo , Marc ) and we are comfortable with each other and it is paying off . Last Sunday we helped each other alot more than normal. and we did well I thought and its now apparent that we are the shitty little jobs squad who gets it done , what a reputation huh , I myself luv it .
Any comments say so guys its why we have this thing .
Nutte cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Curnutte wrote:
It is a testament to our getting the job done and our just plain old stubborness to succeed that drives us . Now as a group we rock and as precision we do almost always get in the high scores area . Pound for pound we do very well and as some squads have 2 or 3 times our number we seem to rank with the best consistently . Our leaders are good ( Klingan , Vuo , Marc ) and we are comfortable with each other and it is paying off . Last Sunday we helped each other alot more than normal. and we did well I thought and its now apparent that we are the shitty little jobs squad who gets it done , what a reputation huh , I myself luv it .
Any comments say so guys its why we have this thing .
Nutte cheers cheers cheers

Agreed but I have another take on this which would not be my entry in a popularity contest

I tried leading what was left of the squad on Sunday after Klingan left. There were four of us

We were up against about 12 + 109’s and Redbull said try to attack them but don’t furball.

I asked everyone to climb up above them and get behind the direction they were going to the port. I dont think I explained this at all well.

We needed Boom and Zoom slashing atacks while maintaining an E and ALT ADVANTAGE. That way they either try to foloow us up or risk getting picked off. Either way they dont make target easily which was the port.

One charged in co alt, then another went after him to try and clear his six. I told the last there was nothing we could do to help but he eventually went after them anyway. So foolishly I finally followed.

Result all killed for nothing. Driven down to the deck and ganged.

The squad has allot to learn about this in a positive way. I don’t think most even have the basic ideas about E and alt or No.s and situational awareness. I hope a nucleus of skilled fighter pilots with the discipline of teamwork can be built and others learn from them.

We learned to fly straight, level and all at the same speed together to the same marked point on the map in Bombers and everyone pats each other on the back and thinks how great we are. Fighting “The Few” and “71st” opened my eyes as to the real challenge of flying as a squad and ESO on Sunday confirmed my suspicions. Currently we are a “gaggle” of at best average flyers who sometimes are going in the same direction. LOL

I want to be in a squad that knows how to fly a fighter sweep and sweep all before it. A squad that can beat the best in a scrimmage, where we are a team that can work together with discipline and skill.

Kling was the appointed head of the fighter arm when we had one and he is our best fighter pilot fighter leader. I am concentrating on develping my skills with kling and Spatuala (my trainer) and my goal is to get to a higher and similar standard as above.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:05 am

Flew with Vuo (Who also knows his stuff) Kling, reiner,83 and Floats this evening and its getting like a fighter team cheers

In stead of dropping the hangers to kill the furball drive them back to their base and into the ground cyclops Mad Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European FSO   European FSO - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

European FSO
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3