(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fighter Mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Fighter Mode Empty
PostSubject: Fighter Mode   Fighter Mode EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:52 pm

So far this tour when I am the only one on or nothing is happening I have flown in Fighter mode to try and kill allot of them for few deaths of me in the shortest possible time. It sounds like boring score whore stuff but I have genuinely had some of the most exciting fights I have ever had because I really didnt want to die. I have had that knot in my stomach of fear when people started to reverse and the shear addrenelin has allowed me to reverse back again and defeat good sticks. I have also developed that skill of coming back from the brink and not dining through the ack or waiting around for a hopeless situation to end in death. Generally I have never felt more involved in what was going on and had a great time on these occasions without beer.

Ok so you learn to pick and grab all the advantages for yourself but that is a big part of being a good fighter pilot in my opinion.

I really enjoy flying with the squad and flying missions especially now floats is back in the frame he is brilliant at putting together missions and getting people involved. Its great fun just to be part of the squad and the banter but I like to concenmtrate on developing my skills sometimes and winging up or fighter score whoring under the current medal system is working for me anyway. Coolness
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

Fighter Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Mode   Fighter Mode EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Yarbles wrote:
I have flown in Fighter mode to try and kill allot of them for few deaths of me in the shortest possible time.

Ehm isn't that the point??

I have had that knot in my stomach of fear when people started to reverse and the shear addrenelin has allowed me to reverse back again and defeat good sticks.

Sounds like you are getting the idea here cheers

Generally I have never felt more involved in what was going on and had a great time on these occasions without beer.

Hmm now you lost me... What is this "without beer"????

Its great fun just to be part of the squad and the banter but I like to concenmtrate on developing my skills sometimes and winging up or fighter score whoring under the current medal system is working for me anyway. Coolness

Yes the squad is a bunch of strange funny guys Bow
That part scares me a little

Fighter Mode Drunk12
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Fighter Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Mode   Fighter Mode EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Klingan wrote:
[fighter score whoring under the current medal system[/color] is working for me anyway. Coolness

That part scares me a little

I mean having a limited amout of time to kill as many people as possible without getting killed yourself is a good way to practice and measure skill.

It suits me anyway but then it would as I set it up lol! BUT after consultation and hearing what others thought were concerned about. You cant piss about avoiding fights because you run out of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighter Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighter Mode   Fighter Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighter Mode
Page 1 of 1