(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm

The Few
VF-31 Tomcatters
JG11
332nd Flying Mongrels
TAC Drivers
The Flying Circus
The Haze 100th FBG

Are currently members and I have put us forward. Its only just started but I hope we get to fight them all this year.

I would like to see some training/practice sessions set up if we get some dates and maybe an A and B team as we only need to field about 6 for a match. A and B could fight each other in practice and alternate in events.

If we are going to be any good at this it might require some commitment and enthusiasm Question What a Face

It is certainly the way I want to go with the game.
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am

"Hi

Alright I've gone ahead and added your squad to the league roster, and have given you access to the private league forum.

The way the league works is this: A duel challenge is issued on the private league forum, which is accepted or declined, and if accepted the C.O.s and X.O.s work out the details of the duel. There is a sticky thread of rules that must be followed for the duels, but as you will see they are very lenient and allow for very much freedom for squads to decide what they want to do. You will see the rest of the details on various stickied threads in the private forum.

Each squad is allowed to have up to 4 of its members with access to the private forum, is there anyone else from precision you'd like me to give access to? Also, you mentioned you were 'acting C.O.' That is how I listed you on the league contact sheet, was just making sure this is accurate.

Glad to have you guys aboard, and welcome".

From Trotter
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am

So now has anyone heard of any of the other squads other than the Few? Is there one there we should challenge first? Does anyone else whant permission for the forumn?

Please post something on here if you want to be part of the squad duelling ladder so I can get an idea if this is something we can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Re: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:37 am

Sounds good, head it up Yarbles
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 am

Floatsup wrote:
Sounds good, head it up Yarbles

mmmmmmmm I would like to but I am concerned if we can

a) Find a time with SEC meetings and FSO ETC.

b) Will have enough support.

But I will run with it for now and see if we can take another thing on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder   Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder Empty

Back to top Go down

Aces High Squad Duelling Ladder
Page 1 of 1