(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **

Go down 
+2
Fatboy2
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** Empty
PostSubject: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:51 am

Medic (Tim):

"Hey aaron, can you let our guys know that i am currently hospitalized becuz of chlamydiaGonorrheaSyphilis or a stomach flu. I will be back as soon as i stop getting these awefully painful discharge from my Pee-Pee hole. In the mean time, tell the rest of the guys to stay away from LCCajun - he is the sickness.

On the lighter note, my wife got me an AIR-PANE game on console since i cant get online and play with real people and have real interactions. I guess in the mean time i just have to settle with AIs, til then, miss playin with all of ya. Be back soon."

- Medic (Tim)
Back to top Go down
https://precision.forumakers.com
Fatboy2
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Fatboy2

PostSubject: Re: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:12 pm

I believe the correct diagnosis would be Ghonnaherpisyphilaids, and yes LC has the sickness so by proxy so does 2fast.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Hey Fatboy   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 am

You know I'm amazingly aroused by your avatar and excited by it , however you really should change it up a bit , cause its making me horny , Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

wow the last time I call aaron and ask to post something for me LOL. Sorry guys I was in the hospital for several days last week and unable to join you in the skys, however I am back and (on a side note. I had what they call the roto virus Razz )
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Medic   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Hey Tim at least the infection is not below the waist LOL hope you feel better . cheers
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Did you get it from the Roto-Rooter tim?
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Mobius wrote:
Did you get it from the Roto-Rooter tim?

lol! lol! Should have told them to clean ur pipe while they're givin u the infection...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **   ** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** Fwd Message from Medic (Tim) **
Page 1 of 1