(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad Identification Tag

Go down 
+10
Curnutte
marcds
Mr. TheCBass
Floatsup
Saffron
kvuo75
Yarbles
Klingan
Mobius
my2fast
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

(+)Precision Tag
PX - example: PXmarcds, PXkvuo75, PXmilton
Squad Identification Tag Vote_lcap20%Squad Identification Tag Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
PS - example: PSfloats, PSmy2, PSnomad
Squad Identification Tag Vote_lcap10%Squad Identification Tag Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
XP - example: XPklingn, XPmobius, XPcnutte
Squad Identification Tag Vote_lcap25%Squad Identification Tag Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
X - example: X8313jbx, Xedwoo, Xyarbles
Squad Identification Tag Vote_lcap45%Squad Identification Tag Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

Squad Identification Tag Empty
PostSubject: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:27 am

We discussed about this during squad's meeting and so far we have concluded with the votes acquired during meeting is concensus. We feel that it will better the squad in all facets: commitment, involvement, and recognition.

Our preference for (+)Precision's designation would logically be the "+" symbol infront of our names; however, with current AH's name regulation, no symbols are allowed - only letters and numbers. With that, we would like to solicit your input and suggestion for (+)Precision's designation. The poll listed are just some possible suggestions, if you can think of any other designation to represent us, please drop down your input.

Ofcourse, if there is a conflict of pronunciation/character limitation when we implement this, please truncate or improvise or even change your name. Once again, all of this will affect you, so.......

Please vote.... your vote is important and matters.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:53 am

What about PrcMobius, can you have spaces? Or MobiusPrc
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 am

You can only have 8 letters Mobius.

I would go for X or PX.
I dont like the nicknames PS can give us affraid
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:18 am

If we chooses X I would prefer small x as it looks most lke the + we would like best and the first letter of our name is most prominant xMy2 xKlingan xMobius xYarbles. I see x and the persons name but am not tempted to call them XName just their name.

It still puts us together on the rosta and changes least.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:03 am

Yarbles wrote:
If we chooses X I would prefer small x as it looks most lke the + we would like best and the first letter of our name is most prominant xMy2 xKlingan xMobius xYarbles. I see x and the persons name but am not tempted to call them XName just their name.

True Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:54 am

Klingan wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

True Shocked

I also saw a couple of other people on the rosta last night prefixed x but I dont see this as a problem. They might even be pottential recruits.
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:21 pm

i like PX or PR

2 letter is more recognizable than 1, I figure... think A8, AA, AK, CH etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:25 pm

kvuo75 wrote:

2 letter is more recognizable than 1, I figure... think A8, AA, AK, CH etc. etc.

Also true Shocked

Stop messing with my head affraid
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Klingan wrote:
kvuo75 wrote:

Also true Shocked

If we have more than 1 letter we will lose our seven letter names. Dont feel under any pressure though lol!
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:53 pm

kvuo75 wrote:
i like PX or PR

Can you imagine PRedwoo?? They would call him PREDWOOO.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Where is the, "NONE OF THE ABOVE" vote box.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Saffron wrote:
Where is the, "NONE OF THE ABOVE" vote box.

Where is your suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Well the email is out   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Awaiting HTC's decision, sent email, and will follow up Wednesday with aphone call
Question
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 pm

Yarbles wrote:
Klingan wrote:
kvuo75 wrote:

Also true Shocked

If we have more than 1 letter we will lose our seven letter names. Dont feel under any pressure though lol!

thats YOUR problem! Smile Smile Smile

You should have KNOWN way back when you first signed up for aces high that some day you would join this excellent squad, and even later we'd be wanting to do this! lol!

really though.. you could still be yarbls ... i think people would still understand who it is..
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:01 am

kvuo75 wrote:
Yarbles wrote:
Klingan wrote:
kvuo75 wrote:

Also true Shocked

thats YOUR problem! Smile Smile Smile

You should have KNOWN way back when you first signed up for aces high that some day you would join this excellent squad, and even later we'd be wanting to do this! lol!

really though.. you could still be yarbls ... i think people would still understand who it is..

I ll abide by the will of the majority of course, while being sympathetic to the views and problems of others which i Share in this band of brothers, this happy few (why havent we got a tongue sticky out icon) lol!

Hope we get + anyway
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 am

I know you can o nly have 8, i just didn't care when i typed it. I still like Prc, but I also kidna like [little]xMobius
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:49 am

my2fast wrote:
kvuo75 wrote:
i like PX or PR

Can you imagine PRedwoo?? They would call him PREDWOOO.. lol!

Yea PR would sux, because its very pronouncable in the english language.

There aint a word in the english language that starts with px though (and im too lazy to see if thats true, but I presume so).. so you default to the pronouncable word after the prefix..

My only problem with the 1 letter thing is there are probabby 10 or more people online in any arena at any given time with a P or an X for their first letter.. Just grouping together in the roster is not good enough in my book, I want ppl to say "It's those PX fuckers hitting us", or "I got shot down by one of those PX guys", or even "I just owned 10 of these PX dweebz!"

Oh.. btw, I voted for PX Smile
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 am

and I will add this too! XP, leaves P as first pronouncable letter.. so you'd have XPedwoo (some pedophile?), XPyarbls (what is he, a greek mathematician?), etc. etc.

oh wait, its only a problem for people with names that start with vowels, I think.. you bastages realize im going to be going over this in my mind, drunk, as i goto sleep in a few minutes?
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:03 am

kvuo75 wrote:

"It's those PX fuckers hitting us", or "I got shot down by one of those PX guys", or even "I just owned 10 of these PX dweebz!"

Oh.. btw, I voted for PX Smile

Oh really??????? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. TheCBass
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mr. TheCBass

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Why not FU?

FU2fast, FUkling, FUedwoo, or as you are all thinking FU CBass. lol!

do like I did, add "The"

TheKling, TheEdwoo, TheFloats, TheMarc, TheGhey... errrr...I mean The2fast Very Happy

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Mr. TheCBass wrote:
Why not FU?

TheGhey... errrr...I mean The2fast Very Happy

Basketball

No, you were right the first time.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 pm

considered you two banned..... for life.
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Aaron,
I think the whole (Lets give it to My2fast) is due largely to your pictures.... I am thinking that most if us are just envious!! king geek
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:57 pm

I wouldn't mind the
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Oh ya use "X" ripoffs Shocked I notice "XP" has the most votes....let's hope Microsoft doesn't try and sue ya lol! .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Identification Tag
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next