(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad Identification Tag

Go down 
+10
Curnutte
marcds
Mr. TheCBass
Floatsup
Saffron
kvuo75
Yarbles
Klingan
Mobius
my2fast
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

(+)Precision Tag
PX - example: PXmarcds, PXkvuo75, PXmilton
Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
PS - example: PSfloats, PSmy2, PSnomad
Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
XP - example: XPklingn, XPmobius, XPcnutte
Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
X - example: X8313jbx, Xedwoo, Xyarbles
Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:07 pm

eXcelsior wrote:
Oh ya use "X" ripoffs Shocked I notice "XP" has the most votes....let's hope Microsoft doesn't try and sue ya lol! .

In a legal rammification, they cannot, because XP "stands" for experience. XP is not their brand; they have copyright infringement on Microsoft or Windows brand, but not XP. I can have a car named Toyota Camry XP, Ford Mustang XP, etc .. and does not need to seek legal consultation.

In habib voice "Thank you, come again..." lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. TheCBass
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mr. TheCBass

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:42 am

marcds wrote:
Aaron,
I think the whole (Lets give it to My2fast) is due largely to your pictures.... I am thinking that most if us are just envious!! king geek
Yea the guy in the pink shirt next to 2fast aint bad Very Happy Shocked
lol!
afro
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Yep   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:06 am

My2 the jelousy runs rampant around here huh . But really guys Linh is cool and a very nice lady , Floats and ForestG and I had a very nice lunch / dinner with them and it was great .
Back to top Go down
nomad68
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
nomad68

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:39 am

WOW this topic is debated. I feel that if we are flying with other people who can easily recognize us it will benifit us. I will look after a player who has 68 or FB in front of thier name rather then a individual name. I respect these squads alot and I think we will have people treat us the same. We are a respectable squad and should be proud of our accomplishments. and wear the squad ID and recieve the respect we deserve. I think we will get more 6 calls and the like Just my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 4:29 am

The argument that we are not listed together on roster really isn't an issue. When ever I check roster the 1st thing I do is hit squad then country and we're all listed together... Simple answer.
So far.. I still have no suggestion on a tag until we hear back from AH. I'm not against a tag, I just don't like what I'm seeing yet.
When it does come time to decide, if the (+) is not going to be an option, and most likely won't be, a single letter tag is probably not going to cut it.
I'll keep the alcohol intake up and keep my ideas noted then let you all know.

Yeah and as for the pink shirt.. I hope that photo was taken in 1986.
Back to top Go down
Tripod9
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Tripod9

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 am

My 2 cents, "PK" Precision Knights jocolor
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:08 pm

marcds wrote:
Aaron,
I think the whole (Lets give it to My2fast) is due largely to your pictures.... I am thinking that most if us are just envious!! king geek

In the latest one hes got that "I cant believe my luck she must need glasses" look about him lol!

Where is the leering lecherous grin face?
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Tripod9 wrote:
My 2 cents, "PK" Precision Knights jocolor

Like it as well.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Can i have PKlingan then?? lol!
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi lingan...are you a hot chix? can i put butter all over you and fried my bacon?

What happens next year when we decided to do another tour with Rooks/Bishs in the same format???

If we are goin that far, i would almost prefer PA - Precision Aces, but once again, we do not want to go off tangent of keeping our heritage as Precision. Simple but speaks volume.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 pm

my2fast wrote:
Hi lingan...are you a hot chix? can i put butter all over you and fried my bacon?

affraid affraid Shocked

See i know i was right about you...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:40 am

Which one of you moderators locked this thread 2day????
Back to top Go down
https://precision.forumakers.com
SmithyUK
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
SmithyUK

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:13 pm

my2fast wrote:
If we are goin that far, i would almost prefer PA - Precision Aces, but once again, we do not want to go off tangent of keeping our heritage as Precision. Simple but speaks volume.

I am not sure about this namechange tbh, I do like the Idea don't get me wrong on that, its just I feel that whilst (+) is landing kills and it is being shown in the chat bar numerous times a day esp. if most of us are on at the same time is enough.

But I am with you guys 100% whatever you choose I'll do.

One thing though, the x before the name may not be a smart move, as that is what a lot of teenage females put on their MSN name ie. xXDanniXx
Do you guys really want to fend of hormone hungry teenage boys all day, who keep asking if you have a Hotmail account??

Just thinking about xXKlinganXx and the possible chats makes me feel ill.
Back to top Go down
A8T00L

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 am

{+} (+) or just + would be best for you guys...I hope HT gives it to you. if not maybe spelling out plus might work but you'll lose 4 characters. FASTplus, YARBplus, SUPplus MEDplus MARSplus ect. There are many good 4 letter names that are taken that will be opened up to you guys as well if you decide to change names completely.

the PP squad will not work LOL even PK could give you a prob if changing countries or some people not knowing pronounce your name becase of it.

Good luck w HT Precision,
T00L scratch
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Thanks Tool. I really hope we get to use + symbol in some fashion. If not I do like PA for precision aces, that's pretty universally acceptable. I dunno if I like it in front of behind name tho. PAMobus, or MobusPA (I think when we change I may loose the I and take to Vu's way of pronouncing it elephant )
Back to top Go down
Tripod9
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Tripod9

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Well what ever it is, I hope we find out soon. This thread is going on forever lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Looks like X winning again but I prefer x as in xYarbles (I think scratch )
Back to top Go down
all

PostSubject: xxxx   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:47 am

i am good with x it marks the spot if you guy wont to see the the bar go to / my space half time pub & grub
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm

any decision yet? I am still fond[le] of PA for precision aces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Identification Tag   Squad Identification Tag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Identification Tag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2