(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(+)Yarbl

Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Thi(Meetings are held on the last Sunday of every month at 2pm Eastern Standard Time. They are not mandatory, but if you dont attend you will die a slow and painfull death. The precise venue is still not clear but is usually the TA or DA )

I am going to record the minutes and undoutedly make a few comments of my own which I hope will be distinct (in brackets). I would encourage people to comment on whether they think they are accurate and continue with anything that was raised in the meeting here.

s Sunday we had a good turn out of 15 (Actally the most I can ever remember)

They were in alphabetical order:

8313, Floats, Forrest, Klingan (not klingon), Kuvo, Marcds, Medic, Milton, Mobius, My2, Nomad, Nutte, Smithy, Walrus and Yarbles.

Team Photo
Began with these lineing up in favourite planes on the runway. The have been posted on AH forum.

Opening
Marc congratulated everyone on great flying especially in the last week. He said our names were constantly appearing in the dialogue box. He commented that the general organisation of the Knights is poor and we have allot to contend with and we are all performing well. Then he went on to congratulate My2 for the website along with others the consensus being My2 has done an excellent job.

Website
It as agreed that the squad rosta as it has to be divided on the site would be in alphabetical order. For the future more video links to U tube and members websites would be incorporated. Klingan is going to look into turning the music down on the site as it is too loud for some of the younger members!

Squad Tactical resolutions
More wingman practice to be encouraged and people should try and pair up when possible.
Take offs should be co ordinated again where possible so where we are flying outside of missions and atacking the same base we all arrive at the same time for maximum effect.
Use of AFK when not at computer so it is clear who is available and who is not. (I would suggest that if someone is in the game and doesnt want to be involved in the sqad for a while eg furballing or practicing something they display afk).
More bombing and getting back to be being more of a bomber squad at least than we have been lately.
Generally more Co operation and team spirit, although this is already one of our strengths, we could do more.

Other Squads
We agreed we like flying with the 68's and were interested in doing more with "The Few". Nutte is meeting up with some of them in Vegas and during his alcohol and sex fueled debauch is going to build relationships.

That was about it (Generally I think the squad is now as good as it has ever been) and if anyone has anything to add please do.

Yarbles
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: Minutes   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Yarbles I want to take the oppertunity to thank you for recording or minutes,

You did a great job with this post and I hope that all of us start utilizing this site to its full extent and capablilties.
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Very Precise   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Once again, Yarbles, thank you and i wonder if this is wat you do at work, because you nailed it dead on. I especially love how you highlighted the part where "nutte and his alcohol and sex fueled debauch is going to build relationships" - takin out of content ofcourse but... nonetheless ironic.

Thank you yarbles, and i hope more members that were not available at meeting, take advantage of your 'Meeting Minute' service.

-aaron
Back to top Go down
(+)Yarbl

PostSubject: Re: Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Thanks brother marc and my 2 I hope they get read study
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:59 am

great minutes yarb
Back to top Go down
John Cur

PostSubject: Minutes   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:42 pm

I Really enjoyed this set of Meeting Minutes as it does describe exactly what transpired. Yarbles you are a natural scribe I must admit and I will get photos of the Las Vegas Debauch sessions with these other fine folks . prostitutes are my bag baby , they dont call the next day complaining , the next day make a different selection , and the more drunk friends you bring the better !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Quick test to see if I can be Yarbles again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08   Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re Meeting of 27 Jan 08
Page 1 of 1