(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3rd A/D Scrimmage

Go down 
+5
Saffron
Ean1
Klingan
8313jbx
Yarbles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

i agree, four was a somewhat small number. A good number of captains would be good. Now that I am back I plan on at least upping to 1st Lt., I think that since I've been in the squad for such a while that I shouldn't be second for much longer haha.

So look out for Mobuz' mad NOE strike missoins cheers
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Mobius wrote:
i agree, four was a somewhat small number. A good number of captains would be good. Now that I am back I plan on at least upping to 1st Lt., I think that since I've been in the squad for such a while that I shouldn't be second for much longer haha.

So look out for Mobuz' mad NOE strike missoins cheers

Yes captains and above. Keep driving things like you are and I support your promotion. In the RAF I think it goes Flight sergent and Pilot officer is first and seconf LT. Then flight LT as in commands a flight of 3 or 4 inclcuding him is the equivilant of captain. Squaddron leader commands about 11 or 12 and I can see the sense in that. In other words we need allot of captains and above who can lead small formations. Combine 3 of these and cheers
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Bad News   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Yarbles or another person in charge, i am asking one of you to try and be there at 1:30PM EST tomorrow. Due to a series of unexplainable incidents, my CPU has died, and i have no idea if i can find a PC with which to get on AH, i am going to try, but i have no set way. At 1:30 X and his squad are going to be in DA to setup anything needed, so if one CO for this can be there at that time, thank you.
I am going to let X know of this, and hopefully i can make it.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: flight lead   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 am

I feel confident flying lead wing, either as lead of the second element, or of an entire 4 crew element. I'm excited for this dual and practice sunday. We should get some good practice and such in, and work out some kinks. study
Back to top Go down
8313jbx
1st Lt.
1st Lt.

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:30 am

study
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 am

X wrote:
Yarbles or another person in charge, i am asking one of you to try and be there at 1:30PM EST tomorrow. Due to a series of unexplainable incidents, my CPU has died, and i have no idea if i can find a PC with which to get on AH, i am going to try, but i have no set way. At 1:30 X and his squad are going to be in DA to setup anything needed, so if one CO for this can be there at that time, thank you.

OK 1.30 it is. I am sure we will have a good turnout bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:19 pm

X wrote:

We fielded 12 but couldnt find any of your lot, but we had a great fight anyway among ourselves Cool

If you want to try again let me know with some names and numbers so we know what to expect and look out for Basketball
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Xcelsior wrote:
Xtrepid has sent e-mails to various members of his squad to try and get some attention. He is not sure how many will join, bu he want to know who all will attempt to make this on your part.

So Yarbles, or whoever if you could make a list, or just post here something with your fancy com skills, find out.

Didnt work out unfortunately.

Anyway whats this permenant leave stuff. You should come back you were a good squaddie and good fighter stick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd A/D Scrimmage   3rd A/D Scrimmage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd A/D Scrimmage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2