(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage

Go down 
+7
kvuo75
Curnutte
Saffron
Yarbles
Mark
marcds
my2fast
11 posters
AuthorMessage
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage Empty
PostSubject: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Map Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage Deathc10

Conditions: 8 vs. 8. 10K Cap. No Jets. Cold Merge. 1 Hour of Fighting
Scoring Tabulation: Scoring will be determined by the amount of kills landed/recorded by systems. In that regard, you must attained more then 1 kill and sucessfully land them. All fighting should be terminated after exactly 1 hour of gameplay because scoring will ceased. As CiC, you either assign members to keep track of score and time, or you do it yourself.

This particular terrain will create challenges in the fight, and the trip home, so be mindful of your instruments and six.

Please give me an absolute headcount for these events.
Scrimmage with DMs: This Thursday nite or next Titanic Tuesday at 7:30PM EST
Scrimmage with POTWs: Squad Day of March 9th (2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: ok   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:16 am

looks good Aaron,. pirat
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Looking good Aaron, the having to land 2 kills adds an interesting point also... "I've got 2 kills being shouted out on range, cover me... cover me... damn it!!!"

Anyway either of those days is good for me and I'll find out from the other Monkeys whats best. But at 7pm EST we normally have a core of 6-7 ish flyers on most days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokerinthesouth.co.uk
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Ill make 100% commitment for 9th March I know my fighter score is bad but I havent been doing any but will be practicing this tour
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Sounds great. I had a blast the first go around. I'll have to double check to make sure I can give a firm yes.
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: I'm so in for this it'll be fun   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Yep I'm ready to do this thing just post up times and I'm there rendeer
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:40 am

You guys better be there tomorrow or im not gonna organize jack shit anymore. Im sick and tire of shit fallen on deaf ears!!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
kvuo75
Major
Major
kvuo75

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:51 am

see.. was posted on 27th of feb, which was a wednesday.. for the next thursday..

I believe there's another thread where it was gonna be last friday.

WTF, now it's tomorrow.. I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:58 pm

my2fast wrote:
You guys better be there tomorrow or im not gonna organize jack shit anymore. Im sick and tire of shit fallen on deaf ears!!!! Mad Mad

7.30 est tonight ill be there and thanks for all your efforts.
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: who/what??????   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:26 am

what is this thing you talk of???????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Tripod9
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Tripod9

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:48 am

I will try to be more involved with the squad. I've been traveling allot for work and shit. This squad is growing into something big and it will only work with everyone involved. I'm back in Chicago now so I will have more stick time. See yas up there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: My2   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 am

All right you got a huge turn out pipsqweek and we did all right in my book , and the first round of 5 v 5 was awesome indeed with members doing very well cheers it was lots of fun and look forward to it some more .
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:07 am

Oversubscribed and great fun. Thanks again for setting this up My2. In my opinion the monkeys gave us a bit of a kicking when the sides were equal which is not such a bad thing. When I was flying with them lots of check six and team work but we new this is somthing we had to work on and exposure to areas we can improve is a good thing. We are base takers not furballers so this is not our natural element. Anyway its a great place and way to practice flying together and Iam looking forward to POTW though if we are going to outnumber them we need a plan to deal with this. If they cant field 8 and we can I think we should balance sides by some of us going to them but make it people like me again who dont fly so often with the squad in fighters. With th monkeys it was me floats ane kuvo which appart from me was giving them too much of the core.
Back to top Go down
Saffron
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Saffron

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Bring on the "Oink"ers! pig
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:31 pm

I wanna fly, but I'm going out of town tonite, and I won't be home until tuesday, and even then I won't have my PC Sad. So i won't be able to fly with the pigs on my birthday, and I cannot wait until I return and can kick some knight and bish arse
Back to top Go down
marcds
Brig. General
Brig. General
marcds

PostSubject: sunday   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:18 pm

OK guys,

As most of you know Sunday is my birthday and I am not sure just what Melissa has planned for me,
so I don't know if I will be there or not.
So with that said I would not count on me as one of them.
Though if I can distract her for a bit.(Look honey! something shiny!!!!!) I will be there with my brothers... Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Yarbs: Yeah, i've talked to RogentX and JunkyII and they affirmed me that the weekend is when POTW are on alot, so hopefully we wont have to run into the same problem. If we do, we'll employ the same plan of flying 2 sets - 8 of us each set.

Mo: Hope u can make it back soon bro, cuz you always a good wing, until scream and yell and kick ur ass about HOers and Rammers. lol!

Marc: Its absolutely understandable bro. Last nite we had a great turnout. That is wat should be expected of (+)s when an event is organized.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 pm

I hear last night was a blast, sorry I couldn't stay on was 1:00am over here when you guys kicked off.

See you in the skies and don't stay Rook/Bish for too long

Salute
Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokerinthesouth.co.uk
DMGOD

PostSubject: WHAT THE FUCK   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:06 pm

WELL HOW ABOUT A NICE STANDING FUCK YOU FOR KICKING OUR ASS LAST NIGHT AND WAY TO FUCKING GO ON THE TURN OUT. I AM TRUELY ENVIOUS OF THAT. MY SQUAD SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS AND I ASSURE YOU THAT SOME FUCKING HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL OVER LAST NIGHTS EMBARASSING TURN OUT. I AM SORRY THAT WE WERENT ABLE TO DO 8 ON 8 AS PLANNED BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED YOURSELVES SOMEWHAT. I HAD A BLAST VULCHING MY2FAST SWEET ASS!!!!! I HAVE IT ALL RECORDED AND WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE PICS ON OUR WEB SITE. LATER SLUTS
Back to top Go down
http://2girls1cup.com
my2fast
Captain
Captain
my2fast

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:34 pm

DMGOD wrote:
I HAD A BLAST VULCHING MY2FAST SWEET ASS!!!!! I HAVE IT ALL RECORDED AND WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE PICS ON OUR WEB SITE. LATER SLUTS
lol! lol!

Punk Ass Bitch!!!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:37 am

marcds wrote:
OK guys,

As most of you know Sunday is my birthday

Happy birthday to you cheers (if i dont speak to you on the day)
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:18 pm

Ill try to be there when its time for pig bashing. I know u gonna need my help tongue
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:25 pm

You better be there Klingan as:

Tour 98 Precision Fighter Rank 157 Atack 121

POTW Fighter Rank 144 Atack 53

affraid

BTW Last time I killed 5 and only got killed twice. Thanks nutte for always managing to be in the right place at the right time lol! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Well Fine   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Hey Yarbles
You know its a pleasure to be bumped off by one of your own , and by the way I got 2 landed twice and all DM's who by the way are good guys , even DMGOD is fun to fly with . i enjoyed the scrimmage very much and thanks all DM's who showed up . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage   Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage Empty

Back to top Go down

Formal Draft of Squad Scrimmage
Page 1 of 1