(+)Precision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(+)Precision

Aces High Squadron

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting 27th April 08

Go down 
+2
Mobius
Yarbles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

Meeting 27th April 08 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

I think these meeting minutes reflect and record decisions made so those at the meeting please be carefull I am recording the info correctly.

The meeting was held in the Ta at 2EST on channel 144.

Those present were:

Nutte
Klingan
Kvuo
nomad
Saffron
Scott
Yarbles
Floats
Milton

Total 10

Notified Abscences

12 High
Marcds
FatBoy
My2

Total accounted 14 out of approximately 22.

64%

Discussed:

Meeting attendance and Minimum Standards
Understandably non attendance at meetings was a big part of the discussions. At least 20 people were sent reminders of the meeting. The commitee put forward a minimum standard of 1 meeting per month to remain in the squad. This was not considered to be desireable at this time and it was felt that it was sufficient that those who do not attend would not of course be involved in squad decision making as this is where such decisions are made. We also disicussed if the time should be changed to make the meetings more accesable.

A minimum standard was agreed of 10 hours game time per month to be in the squad and this will probably be reviewed upward in 2 weeks time at the next commitee meeting.

(I would suggest those who fly regularly with the squad need not attend meeting if they dont want to and still be squad members however anyone above the rank of second lieutenant who wants to keep their rank should have additional responsibilities including attending meetings and posting a minimum number of missions per tour. Note this is my opinion).

The commitee
The commitee is also introducing standards of achievement by which promotions can be obtained. Only one promotion this month and that was me from Second to First lieutenant (Without having to bribe anyone!!). This is mostly as a result of my achievement of First Bomber Pilot in the last tour 98, and perhaps the work i do on here as well as general brown nosing (LOL).

Curnutte and Tee Shirts
Nutte (God bless him) has sent out the first batch of tee shirts and is going to have all payment routes and bank accounts set up shortly. I propose nutte should also be promoted to first lieutenant so that i will have someone to get drunk with in the officers club. He also plays a big part in the life of the squad and it might encourage him to post a few missions. Razz

ROTATING C.O.!!!!!

This has apparently been discussed before and as long as 3 months ago. (In my humble opinion if its not in my minutes it didnt happen).

Anyway CO's are to be changed I think every 6 tours though precise details are not confirmed yet.
I nominated Floats to have another go after Marcds but he declined. Then it was between Klingan and Kvuo. Kling evaded responsibility with the old I am not on enough excuse again. Kvuo suggested me and everyone was decent enough not to laugh.

Looks like Kvuo will reluctantly be persuaded to take it on and I wish him well and think he will do well at it.

My2 is of course out of the frame at present for personal reasons.

I for one would like to congratulate marc on what he has achieved so far and if he is to step down in the near future which is in no way agreed he should be very proud of his contribution.

Name Change

It was apparent at the meeting that the drive for this has lost momentum perhaps with the abscence of My2 currently and the majority appear to favour the status quo. I for one still think its a good idea and feel it should be put back up for discussion in the future with a proper vote on the forum as to whether people do or dont like the idea away from the strong and dettermined personalities at a public meeting. (i,e, a secret ballot lol! )

I think that was it and as always there is a chance to dispute what is here. Since this is a permenant record of decisions made if you dont agree now is probably the time to say so.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:17 pm

I will again pound it into the heads of all present and reading this, I do not have a problem with a name change, although I like my current tag, I LIKE PA FOR PRECISION ACES cherry bounce alien cheers bom even if it is lowercase, paMobius, or PAmobius, something, dunno

and again apologize for not being able to attend, the one time I'm off work my mom came down and we started moving shit outs, then I ate a delicious buffalo burger.
Back to top Go down
Klingan
Överste
Överste
Klingan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Bravo Yarbles !!!

As usual you are spot on. The brown nose part to lol!
Back to top Go down
Curnutte
Captain
Captain
Curnutte

PostSubject: Hey Mo   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 pm

How do you like buffalo its good stuff huh . bounce
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 am

Curnutte wrote:
How do you like buffalo its good stuff huh . bounce

I am not sure scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 am

Tripod sent me an appology as he couldnt make it due to last minut work commitments. Smithy had tummy ache though we will require a note from his mum in future Razz

With Mobius we have

77%

Last edited by Yarbles on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Oh I love's me some buffalo! bounce pirat
Back to top Go down
Floatsup
Colonel
Colonel
Floatsup

PostSubject: Thank You Yarbles   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 am

Thank you for the report Yarbles, thats about sums it up nicely

cyclops <----- WTF is this, and where would i use it
Back to top Go down
Medic71
1st Lt.
1st Lt.
Medic71

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:24 pm

Apologies.

I do not have internet at home now (and havent for a lil while) so I am unable to attend meetings. I do wish to remain active with the squad as I enjoy flying my three days while at work (having internet access there). I truly hope to have this issue resolved by this summer. Again I enjoy flying with you gents and deeply regret not being able to attend the meetings.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:34 am

Yarbles wrote:
Tripod sent me an appology as he couldnt make it due to last minut work commitments. Smithy had tummy ache though we will require a note from his mum in future Razz

With Mobius we have

77%

77% what Yarb? Likeness of PA?
Back to top Go down
Yarbles
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Yarbles

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:42 am

Mobius wrote:
Yarbles wrote:

With Mobius we have

77%

77% what Yarb? Likeness of PA?

77% Acknowledge we have meetings by either coming or appologising for not making it. I see it as a measure of commitment. I reckon it means we have about `19-20 serious players in the squad which I think is pretty good. I wish it was more though Exclamation

I am not saying the 7 or so who arnt involved in this side of things shouldnt be in the squad but I think 30 fully involved squaddies would be ideal and coming to meeting makes people more a part of things and more involved.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
2nd Lt.
2nd Lt.
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 EmptySun May 04, 2008 1:05 am

Oh i gotcha, I must have been tired and studied out when I read it. geek scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting 27th April 08   Meeting 27th April 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting 27th April 08
Page 1 of 1